onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams doing a Gannon

Goal Drought

I'm confused - how can it be that we have scored the most goals and have the biggest positive goal difference yet to you can come out with rubbish like I don't think we've been good at home for a long while now?

Tell you what instead of selecting specific results that will back up your negativity why not stay calm and chill in the knowledge that we have a Manager and team that have kept us in the top two since September / October?

As i keep replying to you I agree we have a set of players and a manager that will get us automatically promoted. And again we battered many teams at the start of the season, scoring for fun racking up the goal difference, how is it rubbish saying that weve been poor at home for a while? We we that good in any of these games.... Fleetwood, Plymouth, Wimbledon, Accrington, Morcambe or Exeter. Yes we beat 3 of them but they were really bad and we didnt really get going, we havnt been good at home for a while, weve been excellent away and poor at home.

Advert

An almost total replica of the Gannon era....

Team top of the league then freefall, with a similar total change in both tactics and approach.

If only we could just revert to

Neal

Duffy

Loft

Mccombe

Purse (now McDonald gone)

Myre Williams

Suker

Burge

Vincent

Dodds

Pope

Compare the points per game from that team to the dross selection nowadays...

Another over reaction.

Micky talked about your like on Saturday.

Chuffed i bet.

Sad ****.

There has to be a downside to every season, and at the moment Vale are in it. It's a bit of a worry, but there is a lot of overreacting on here. I've seen Vale go through this many times before. We are still in a very good position in the table, and I doubt that MA will let the slide go on . Look at all the divisions at this time of year. York beat Gillingham last night, along with Bury winning away to Swindon. Teams are either fighting to stay up , like Bury, or fighting to get into the play-offs , like Exeter. Vale will bounce back. :vale:

Another over reaction.

Micky talked about your like on Saturday.

Chuffed i bet.

Sad ****.

Not going get drawn into a debate, I'll comment in a months time....

Hopefully to say I was wrong..

Also Heard the misguided / factually incorrect Adams comment (just like his team selection), myself and numerous with a similar view were at Torquay and will also be at Oxford.

Absolutely not doing a Gannon. I stick with Micky because he is intelligent in his management and when it doesn't work I'm prepared to accept it just has not worked out.

Gannon's first management decisions involved a tantrum and he followed that up with the great attacking substitution in his first home game against Barnet with 15 minutes to go and the game at 0-0 - bring on Ex G to take long throw ins.

Stick with him in Division 2.

Absolutely not doing a Gannon. I stick with Micky because he is intelligent in his management and when it doesn't work I'm prepared to accept it just has not worked out.

Gannon's first management decisions involved a tantrum and he followed that up with the great attacking substitution in his first home game against Barnet with 15 minutes to go and the game at 0-0 - bring on Ex G to take long throw ins.

• 2 weeks later...

Following this weeks dressing room problems and more points dropped anyone care to disagree with the thread.....

It's gut wrenching to waste such an opportunity but can't see it not happening now

I'm going attend the last nine games plus play offs but will NOT be attending league two football next year.

Wildes and Smurf deserve better....

I'm confused - how can it be that we have scored the most goals and have the biggest positive goal difference yet to you can come out with rubbish like I don't think we've been good at home for a long while now?

Tell you what instead of selecting specific results that will back up your negativity why not stay calm and chill in the knowledge that we have a Manager and team that have kept us in the top two since September / October?

I tell you why he comes out with rubbish like we haven't been good at home for a while now . he must be going the home matches. remind me when did we last play well at home?

Archived