onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams doing a Gannon

Goal Drought

An almost total replica of the Gannon era....

Team top of the league then freefall, with a similar total change in both tactics and approach.

If only we could just revert to

Neal

Duffy

Loft

Mccombe

Purse (now McDonald gone)

Myre Williams

Suker

Burge

Vincent

Dodds

Pope

Compare the points per game from that team to the dross selection nowadays...

Advert

Some of the players you mention though just aren't cutting the mustard I'm afraid at the minute. Especially the 2 wingers who were our main and only threat. Pope gave all the credit to the lads assisting for his goals now they've dried up.burge and JMW struggle to beat the first man when taking a corner / free kick

Are we out of the bad run ?

Some tough games coming up George it's going to be a struggle going on home performances.

No were not out of it yet, although free fall indicte we've fallen down the league. We haven't. Yea it is going to be a struggle but I'm confident we'll do it.

Thing that worries me most is we have the second worst record against teams in the top half in the whole division and 5 of the last 6 happen to be against top half.

What nonsense - we did the double against Rotherham, won at Gillingham, won at Exeter, won at Morecambe, drew at Cheltenham, drew at Southend, drew at Burton, won convincingky at Fleetwood - that's just off the top off my head. Maybe if you look at home matches ONLY - but then we still have to play about 5 of them, so I don't know where you got this from but it certainly cannot be true for all league games.

Thing that worries me most is we have the second worst record against teams in the top half in the whole division and 5 of the last 6 happen to be against top half.

That is complete and utter rubbish.

Played 16, won 8, drawn 3 lost 5. The rest must be ****** good!

And we've only got to play 4 teams from the top half at home and two of them have appalling away records.

Archived