onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chilvers performance

wjbee

Advert

I thought the whole back four were shaky in the early stages last night, find it unfair to pick out one individual who has been pretty steady in most games. The longer the game went on the more I became impressed with Dan Jones - good signing for us at a crucial position in the back four and willing to go forward and take his chance supporting the forwards. In fact I thought he made more of an impression attacking than Vincent who looks unfit.

. MacDonald is better in the aid than Chilvers,.

How is it possible to be better in the air than someone if you never win a header? My cat is better in the air than MacDonald.

Actually you said aid , am I responding to the right point? Perhaps MacDonald looks better in a nurses uniform ?

You can't possibly single one player out for their first goal - it was a terrible start to the game, the midfield were no where and wingers not tracking back. From front to back, the whole team was at fault for their opener. I don't think our centre backs did too badly. Our full backs were too exposed at times, with Vincent standing still all game. If anyone didn't deserve their wages yesterday, it was him. Such pace and quality, but uninterested last night - in fact, he reminded me of Leon vs Crewe away years ago!!

IMO The one who certainly didn't deserve his wages last night, was Lee Hughes--for most of the time he was on the park, he looked more like a player from a pub team than a professional footballer--then he missed an absolute sitter after being beautifully set-up by Myrie-Williams. I'm not surprised Mickey subbed him!

You can't possibly single one player out for their first goal - it was a terrible start to the game, the midfield were no where and wingers not tracking back. From front to back, the whole team was at fault for their opener. I don't think our centre backs did too badly. Our full backs were too exposed at times, with Vincent standing still all game. If anyone didn't deserve their wages yesterday, it was him. Such pace and quality, but uninterested last night - in fact, he reminded me of Leon vs Crewe away years ago!!

IMO The one who certainly didn't deserve his wages last night, was Lee Hughes--for most of the time he was on the park, he looked more like a player from a pub team than a professional footballer--then he missed an absolute sitter after being beautifully set-up by Myrie-Williams. I'm not surprised Mickey subbed him!

He was also breathing out of his arrus!

the defence has always been an issue this season and IMO it still remains, i cant see MA playing chilvers when boom comes back, itll be boom and purse in the centre everyday of the week. MA really needs to sort our back 4 out really asap as its not settled and we cant keep playing the brazil game " doesnt matter how many you score as we will score more" routine

Being honest I would of liked McDonald(who i do actually like but can see why a lot dont) AND Chilvers(who has worried me every time i have seen him tbh) to have been let go and another centre half come in,i am hoping that Boooom isn't too far off and it will be him paired with Purse.

loft had a bad game first half last night, so im afraid to say i would right now performances aside, put loft, boom, purse and duffy, move jones to left wing and give my main man vincent a couple of games rest he looks really jaded from his christmas virus right now

jones looked really threatening going forward last night and im really happy with his signing

Not a big fan would prefer Davis to be given a run until big John is back. However I do know that there's more chance of me finding a needle in a haystack than Mickey doing this!

You can't find a car in Sheffield:doh: so no chance with needles:laugh:

Having Boom back is the key I think. Not much between chilvers n clayt . Good point about Davis

Archived