onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Plymouth post match

yorky valiant

Advert

Well done to the lads today, Taylor was magnificent down the left - his crossing is second to none. Once again pope and Williamson were fantastic, and probably the best display we've seen from Chilvers as of yet. Also good to see JMW back to somewhere close to his best, probably my MOTM. Up the Vale.

Could have been 8 easy if there keeper had not had an outstanding game. Sounds daft I know. For me players that stood out were Chilvers, JMW, Pope and Williamson.

Quite a few moaners about though, we are 2nd in the League, have an excellent goals record and at 2-0 up there were people in the bycars whinging. Grow up!

Well done to the lads today, Taylor was magnificent down the left - his crossing is second to none. Once again pope and Williamson were fantastic, and probably the best display we've seen from Chilvers as of yet. Also good to see JMW back to somewhere close to his best, probably my MOTM. Up the Vale.

Taylor's crossing is second to none?!?!

Only play I was dissapointed with was Vincent, something isn't right with him, couldn't beat anyone and didnt look interested.

Totally disagree, he was interested enough to get there man sent off, and he was interested enough to set Tom Pope up for his first goal.

2 key moments of the game that involved Ashley Vincent!

Everyone did their jobs today and it was a fully professional performance

God win. We played some nice football and we would have won even without the handicap of 11 v 10.

Special mentions to Pope who was his usual self. Rob Taylor who had his best game of the season, he defended well and got forward, what a ball into the box for Popeys first. And Ben Williamson who was superb today, definitely deserved his man of the match. I was desperate for him to score to cap his performance.

Just like to say some of our fans are vile. In the Paddock in the 1st half a couple of lads sat behind me saying JMW and Shuker were **** and have been all season. Wound me up so I turned and told them to cone off it and that both have been great for most of the season. I was met with the reply 'shut the **** up or I will knock you out'. They shut up once Jenno scored.

What can you say?

A lot of idiots around best just ignoring them, Jenno was class today and has been all season!

Totally disagree, he was interested enough to get there man sent off, and he was interested enough to set Tom Pope up for his first goal.

2 key moments of the game that involved Ashley Vincent!

Everyone did their jobs today and it was a fully professional performance

Rob Taylor set up Popes first I thought.

Archived