onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Plymouth Argyle: pre match thread; the game irself

soothsayer

Surprisingly not started yet so here goes - must win game for me with the Gills away next up.

A chance for the existing players to put the record straight after Tuesday & show if they have what it takes. We do need to remember that the existing squad as got us where we are now but they must address our poor home form starting tomorrow.

Advert

Looking forward to the game without getting to excited unlike last week,will let Adams pick the team and am not predicting the score,will be interesting how many Vale fans turn up for this one to rub shoulders with Birchalls mates ie David and ROBBIE 😉 .. Plymouth will bring about 500 fans so we should get 5000+ through the turnstiles, just remember folks you can pay at the gate in the paddock so don't go round the ticket office 😊

These have won 1 in the last 15 IIRC

If Fletcher was still in charge a win would be nailed on but as they're managerless and we're at home sods law says they'll get a result

Their fans are predicting a heavy loss. 4-0 Vale if we can recapture our early season form.

Popey x2 Burge & Williamson

How will Williamson score, when he is nailed to the bench. I don't know what he has done wrong, but he is far better than Andrew.

Not sure what team I'd go with as I don't think we have a lot of options. Many would go with Davis on here and I think I'd agree, but it'd be over Chilvers and not McDonald for me who people seem to have it in for despite some very good performances earlier in the season. Is Loft fit anyone?

................................Neal...........................

Duffy..............McDonald...Davis..............Yates

JMW.................Burge.....Birchall.............Vincent

.......................Pope........Dodds......................

. Plymouth will bring about 500 fans so we should get 5000+ through the turnstiles,

Wow - that would be between 9 and 10 coaches ! Plymouth are in dire straights at the moment - what is their current league form ?

Current financial form ? Managerial Form ? Its January and a long way for them to travel and its not as if they ever bring loads up here. If they bring half that I will be amazed.

Wow - that would be between 9 and 10 coaches ! Plymouth are in dire straights at the moment - what is their current league form ?

Current financial form ? Managerial Form ? Its January and a long way for them to travel and its not as if they ever bring loads up here. If they bring half that I will be amazed.

Plymouth are one of the biggest clubs in the league and travel very well.

I remember when they gave us a right chasing about 7(?) years ago in that terrible orange kit 5-2 think the score was, think they brought in the region of 1500 that day. Stand to be corrected.

Don't see any reason why Dodds would be dropped.

There isn't but I think we should pick a team to win the game. Theyre obviously not very good at the back so we should be going at them with 2 up front. Sides like this don't have the quality to control the midfield so we can afford to go with 2 strikers.

Plymouth are one of the biggest clubs in the league and travel very well.

I remember when they gave us a right chasing about 7(?) years ago in that terrible orange kit 5-2 think the score was, think they brought in the region of 1500 that day. Stand to be corrected.

10000 gate on Boxing Day, but do not expect more than 400

Archived