onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another day another letter

Twitters

Advert

i have had a very interesting conversation with bill brat today, cant say to much but it will shut you lot up

Why post about something you cant post? Interesting and Bratt in the same sentence now there is a novelty.

whose a clever boy then, you can have a gold star

Now then..... wind your neck in

why dont you go down yourself and tell him, whats up cant you tell him to is face or have you got to have the youth club behind you to tell him

Mr Bratt is quite welcome to travel the 6,000 miles to see me if he so wishes and I would be prepared to say to his face everything I am prepared to say here or anywhere else

he did tell me one little story about a bloke who use to run the supporters club and he at to sack him he was getting to big for is boots, ring any bells tim,

Yes it is a story, one from the Bratt book of bullcack. He neither had nor has any control or influence over the supporters club as it had its own constitution, he was disappointed when he found out he couldnt control it and especially upset when Mr Jackson made an appearance claiming to have golden shares, until it was pointed out he couldnt have

rod, can't wait for the next batch of lies to come out, then again if its regarding investment surely it will be subject to a confidentiality agreement ?

hope you enjoy yourself next season all 2000 of you if you are lucky.

Yes and if so what right has Bratt got to tell anyone. Oh yes it's only confirdential when it suits his agenda.

TBF, if something does happen, then I'll be gutted but if it puts an end to all this ******** the so be it at least I'll know where I stand or won't. It'll just mean me saving a couple of grand next season missing home matches and all the comes with it.

he did tell me one little story about a bloke who use to run the supporters club and he at to sack him he was getting to big for is boots, ring any bells tim,

What right would Bill Bratt have to sack him?

On what grounds was the sacking?

looking forward to next season all ready, up the vale

I've just returned from a short stay in Torquay in an attempt to stay out of the way of some of the irritating folk that are apparently life long Stoke fans. However, I'm actually more wound up by our 'supposed' own who seem to revel in the way that Bratt has turned away investment and is attempting to cling on to power.

I don't know who you are RobbieH, but well done in becoming more annoying than a Stokie dancing in your face. I'll be at the next home game at the back of the Railway stand. Come over and spout your tik tok ******. Otherwise, just **** off you *****.

The above applies to you too, rod.

You're a ****. The supporters club are independent and Bill Bratt can't sack anyone. You're too thick to understand that though.

So like under your old mickeys blackandwhitearmy username, you talk ***** under this one too.

i have had a very interesting conversation with bill brat today, cant say to much but it will shut you lot up

You must be as daft as him if you believe him go to the egm and vote for them then we will know who you are.That is if you are a shareholder of course who have put there money in only to be deceived at every turn by these so called gentlemen on the board.Oh by the way you cannot even spell his name right so i cannot believe you either.

Why post about something you cant post? Interesting and Bratt in the same sentence now there is a novelty.

Now then..... wind your neck in

Mr Bratt is quite welcome to travel the 6,000 miles to see me if he so wishes and I would be prepared to say to his face everything I am prepared to say here or anywhere else

Yes it is a story, one from the Bratt book of bullcack. He neither had nor has any control or influence over the supporters club as it had its own constitution, he was disappointed when he found out he couldnt control it and especially upset when Mr Jackson made an appearance claiming to have golden shares, until it was pointed out he couldnt have

Dear Geosname,

I note Rod's post with some interest about a conversation he is said to have had with BB today - which I assume is about the otherbid which is subject to a legal binding confidentiality agreement. You can see the sense of irony as to how confidentiality is at times defined.

Regards

We all know bratt has no say over the supporters cub. However what you dont seem to get is the lie you are gloating over makes Bratt sound even worse.

No non at all so I will give you a little history lesson Rod.

I once upon a time sent an email into the club about a quite ludicrous decision they were trying to force upon casual supporters like My father and my then younger children. This decision would have resulted in the vale losing 3 generations of Vale fans.

I was invited up to the club for the chat in Bills office and also because I wanted to see the office facilities in the Lorne Street as i was tempted to have one to run my business from. At the meeting Bratt asked me if I would like to get involved in a new supporters club along with any like minded mates so i thought I'll go and have a look.

So off me and 3 mates trundled to a meeting convened by Bratt at the club only to find the room had every conceivable Vale group in attendance, it was like the Life of Brian. I sat and listened to all the back biting and arguments then was asked if I had anything to say and I said it as I saw it and was well received by some of the people there. So I decided to take it further and found out that Dave Felstead had put in considerable work already to start the ball rolling, something Bratt forgot to mention.

Alongside Dave, Bede, Alan Baker, Alan Dale, Ant Graal, Joan Stanley, Geoff Price, Jean Jackson, Mark Whitby and other good people I may have forgotten, we spent hours of our own time forming the SC. We formulated our own constitution that clearly stated how we were to be structured and how we would be run. This document still exists and quite clearly says, "the SC are an independent body and although supportive of the football club are a separate entity from them".

Mr Bratt is not on the committee of the supporters club, never was and never will be so he has no say in how it is run. We helped with many club inititatives and held many well supported meetings but gradually the more we worked alongside the club, the more we could see how poorly it was run. I became more and more critical of the board as time went by up to a point where I felt that my position had been compromised so i took the decision to resign as chairman of the SC as it would have been hypocritical of me to carry on in this role. I still stayed on the committee though and still am as no elections have ever been held to vote off the old committee members or vote in new ones.

It is interesting that all the people who helped start the SC are now active in the campaigns to rid our club of the parasitic board and you and your ilk would do well to take that fact on board. So next time you see Bill, tell him he has no control over the SC, and never has, or what we decide to do with it in the future and quite frankly he can get stuffed.

bill as put me right on a few things today, you lot will be eating humble pie when it all comes out, trust me

Why? Would be not in Bill's best interests to build bridges with supporters rather than castigate them?

They are paying customers after all.

Archived