onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another day another letter

Twitters

No LB you aren't being unfair, I sent one in last week(to the letters section not just a reply at the bottom of the article), which was pro Mo and critisising Bratt(it wasn't abusive or rude) and it hasn't been printed. I think JJJ has said the same early in the thread too!

I think I've only seen the one's from Jean, Tim and old sage get in which were anti board. Yet we've seen several efforts from Bratt, Mrs Bratt, Mr Plant and a couple of other **** lickers sorry I mean pro board people!

Advert

Tim, its funny how three letter's sent by me don't get printed, yet Mt Broadhurst has had 3-4 over the past few months if memory serves me correctly.

I have sent one in asking Stan Meigh to explain just what these so called proper channel's that he mentioned are.Because previously he has failed to answer both in a letter and during a phone call.Will the letter get printed,would he reply to it via the same media platform as requested if it was printed.

Or doe's the fact that he has failed to give an answer to explain his comment mean that we have used all possible channel's and there are no more channel's left for us to try.

Jesus Wept! Some of these letters beggar belief!

I keep hearing this excuse of of 'oh chaudry is conducting it all in public which is wrong'

Like lydiate has put, Bratt started the game of silly buggers and the only reason Chaudry is conducting his in public and Newton did before is because the board don't respond professionally and in a timel/y manner!

I ****ing give up I really do! As the monkey with Johnny Vegas once said, Hit me over the head with a piece of wood, over and over again!:banghead::doh:

Some Vale fans have the club they deserve, I really feel like saying ******** to it all after the end of this season

:(

Your last sentence sums up my feelings perfectly.

Some Vale fans need to take a serious look at themselves if they still support this board. The 'we are where we are' phrase really ****** me off.

We are below the likes of Stevenage and Torquay who have less than 2,000 fans at home games.

We are where we are because of this board.

Have just sent this:

I write in response to Mr Broadhurst’s letter(18/04/11) who seems to have completely missed the point and appears to have zero understanding of the current situation regarding Mr Chaudry’s attempted takeover of PVFC!

The only reason Mr Chaudry is conducting the bid in the public domain is because of the current board’s basic lack of courtesy and urgency. They do not reply or respond to any bids within a reasonable time frame because they don’t want to give up their ego trip and bit of kudos. When they do respond they require constant ‘further clarification’ or the latest excuse of hiding behind the 24.9% rule.

Is it just a coincidence that Mr Newton had to do the same thing last August when his offer was on the table? You’d be naïve to think so!

If Mo Chaudry had not galvanised the support of ‘a few angry supporters’ as you put it (this actually totals over 3500 based on Mr Chaudry’s online petition, 1000 black and gold scarf sales and 360+ shareholders who have also thrown their weight behind him) no one would know there was an offer, as it would no doubt have been swept under the carpet at Vale Park where there must be an ever increasing bulge of correspondence!

I wonder if Mr Chaudry’s latest joint bid with Mr Sims will be filed there too?

You also suggest that Vale fans might opt for a ‘better the devil you know’ approach. Well that approach so far has yielded a loss in the accounts in the last 3 years, a club mortgaged up to the hilt and on the pitch the worst league finish in a quarter of a century a couple of seasons ago. Maybe it’s just me but I find that track record rather worrying.

Whilst you perhaps never know if you can trust anyone, the chances are if Mr Chaudry made a profit for Port Vale the club will have achieved something of note or will have been successful on the pitch. That can seldom be said of the current custodians. After all what is the main aim of a football club? To strive to achieve success on the pitch at as higher level as it can, not stagger along from crisis to crisis. I know who I’d entrust more with this task and it isn’t Bill Bratt and the current board!

Richard Lockett, Shropshire

Your last sentence sums up my feelings perfectly.

We need to stay strong.Time is running very short for V2001 now,they are on very thin ice.What ever they decide in the next few week's will be of massive importance.The ball is in their court,they do not give a fudge what so ever what we think.But if they carry on as they are they will be in deep ****.

What the **** are the Sentinel playing at????

Surely they know all the facts? So why let completely factually incorrect pieces of crap get posted in their paper? Why??

Lazy journalism? They dont want to **** Bratty off?

I wouldnt put up with half the accusations the sentinel decide to print, Mo should have them by the balls.

I will be at the last match of the season purely to vent my anger and frustration at the board. After that, I will not be attending anymore home matches, not buying a season ticket as long as Bratt and his cronies have anything to do with the club. I am sick and tired of their lies, their concertated campaign backed by the sentinel to cling on to power by any means possible.

I now believe the Sjokinel are pro change and are on the side of Mo and Mark Sims. All these letters they are printing, whch are obviously the work of the Board, have one thing in common. If you want to get a response then let the village idiot (is Trentham a Village?) have the stage and then there are enough replies to show him up and bury him with truth and true facts.

I now believe the Sjokinel are pro change and are on the side of Mo and Mark Sims. All these letters they are printing, whch are obviously the work of the Board, have one thing in common. If you want to get a response then let the village idiot (is Trentham a Village?) have the stage and then there are enough replies to show him up and bury him with truth and true facts.

But do the replies get the same circulation as the original letter, which is printed in the paper.

Starve the *******s out.

Why do the sentinel print this....well for one it causes controversy, controversy means debate, discussion, higher readership levels, more hits to the website, all equalling... MORE money/advertisements etc. Journalism isnt about printing the facts, its entertainment, not real news. You see it in all papers...twisted stories and headlines etc. The Sentinel are a joke.

Archived