onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sam Morsy

Jacko51

Advert

The problem with Morsy is he didn't learn from his mistakes. He should have been sent off against Oxford for a reckless challenge when it was 2-0. He got lucky and Vale went on to win. Both Adams and Grew admitted that in the press and said they'd be having words with Morsy to get him to calm down. What happens against Rochdale? He commits the same reckless stupid challenge when Vale were 2-0 up, got the sending off he deserved and cost his team 2 points.

I don't blame Adams for being as annoyed as he was.

I also don't blame Adams for being as annoyed as he was but surely now the punishment has been served so he should wipe the slate clean and move on.

I've repeatedly stated that we get overrun in the midfield, the main reason for this is because we have two out and out wingers which is fine but we have been playing two strikers rather than playing Dodds who will drop a little deeper and the midfield pairing is less exposed.

I think Loft and Burge should be in the middle with Dodds off Pope until we stop conceding minimum 2 goals a game.

Amazing ... when we were flying you were all saying what a big influence Robert Page is on the way we were playing. Now we have gone off the boil a bit its suddenly all Micky Adams fault - make your mind up guys!

Personally I think today Adams saw they were setting up with 5 in midfield and 3 at the back (it was in the programme if you look) and decided to miss out midfield and hit the two men who can both win headers - which they did - trouble was neither winger really got tight to the two front men to go for the flick ons.

Whilst discussing the wingers its noticeable that their effectiveness has not chnaged because they are being double marked its since the pitches got heavy and none get heavier than Vale Park.

I heard that Morsy turned up to training a little worse for wear after a heavy night drinking. This could have something to do with it?

Adams has made mistakes today and they have cost us, I don't think this result warrants the reaction though. We will all be singing his name in May when we win promotion.

He wasn't tactically inept when we beat Rotherham 6-2 or Fleetwood 5-2 was he.

I find that story about Morsy very hard to believe to be honest.

Morsy makes a mistake that costs us and is put in the naughty corner. I see you have accepted that Adams made mistakes today that cost us points so perhaps he should join the youngster there!

By the way, Morsy played in the 6-2 and 5-2 you mention above. ;)

Adams should at least have the balls to explain why hes not in the squad end of .

Didn't realise Micky Adams has to run his team selection past you first!

Adams does not need to explain anything, he gets paid to manage the team and yes he will make mistakes he would not be at Port Vale if he were perfect, but at the moment the team are in the promotion pack so pipe down love.

He had his chance on Tuesday evening and failed to take it!

Johnson had the debut of dreams against walsall...are u saying players should be judged on 1 game cuz if so he would be first choice keeper. Personally I'm not a fan of Morsey but he is a competotive MF which is what we lack at the mo

Adams is a tool fire what u want at me but I will be proven right at the end of the season unfortunately. How can u justify even letting rob Taylor near a vale shirt and Morsey not even a sub. Let me remind people that Adams put the whole team on the transfer list 2 seasons ago for a lot less then wat Morsey did.

We were talking about how they were going to set up and unless we countered it our midfield was going to be over run. It was obvious to most people, but then he plays Andrew and pope together.

We discussed this on Friday/early Saturday in the Chesterfield match thread. It was glaringly obvious.

I find that story about Morsy very hard to believe to be honest.

Morsy makes a mistake that costs us and is put in the naughty corner. I see you have accepted that Adams made mistakes today that cost us points so perhaps he should join the youngster there!

By the way, Morsy played in the 6-2 and 5-2 you mention above. ;)

Its true about Morsy, loves a drink and by all accounts is a bit of a disruption in the changing room

Archived