onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sam Morsy

Jacko51

Sorry but its become obvious that when teams do there homework we are just to easy to play against, when our wingers dont push teams back more often than not we end up a body down in midfield the gillingham game was the first time it happened and teams know that they can play through our midfield or lack of it, adams needs to mix it up at home either going 442 or even 451 , some games we need the extra central midfielder to match the other side up, playing as open as we are at home just doesnt work every week .

Advert

Terry, why is Adams immune from any criticism in your eyes?

Because he is getting criticised by muppets who are not Professional Football Managers and live in a fantasy world!!

No vale fan has any right to expect anything this season considering the summer we have had, the fact we are 2nd in the league makes people automatically think we should trounce every team that we face, prior to today we had come off the back of a 4-0 home win and a 3-1 away win in the league.

Some people need to get a grip!

Second ! not for long on these performances. And morsey whats all that about did revie drop billy bremmner every time he got sent off did shankly lambast tommy smith for every nasty challange i dont think so. They just patted them on the bottom and sent them out to do the same again.

Adams get over yourself and keep your comments about your own players confined to the dressing room.

I agree,he is often on the radio saying he wont praise an individual performance of a player,yet he is very quick to slate an individual.

Micky has a long track record of poor management skills i think he will be out of his depth in a higher league. He comes across as an out of touch bully, we need a manager who makes the right decisions and knows how to get the best out of the players especially the young ones. To punish a young player like Morsy is very sad to see, treat them right and they will reward you. He knocks the team spirit out of the players.

If you listen to the Crewe manager compared to Mickys comments on Praise and Grumble you can clearly understand where we are going wrong. TIME TO GO!

Micky has a long track record of poor management skills i think he will be out of his depth in a higher league. He comes across as an out of touch bully, we need a manager who makes the right decisions and knows how to get the best out of the players especially the young ones. To punish a young player like Morsy is very sad to see, treat them right and they will reward you. He knocks the team spirit out of the players.

If you listen to the Crewe manager compared to Mickys comments on Praise and Grumble you can clearly understand where we are going wrong. TIME TO GO!

I also listened to Micky's comments after the Morecambe away game when we won and he was praising the performance of Sam Morsy, did you listen to that one?

I also listened to the Fleetwood interview with Micky, the Rotherham interview with micky, the Tranmere interview, the Bristol Rovers, the aldershot, the Oxford need i go on?

It is time for you to go, go and do your homework school on Monday lad!

Because he is getting criticised by muppets who are not Professional Football Managers and live in a fantasy world!!

No vale fan has any right to expect anything this season considering the summer we have had, the fact we are 2nd in the league makes people automatically think we should trounce every team that we face, prior to today we had come off the back of a 4-0 home win and a 3-1 away win in the league.

Some people need to get a grip!

Need to get a grip? How come everybody could see he was tactically clueless today apart from himself

Its irrelevant where we are in the table or whether we have won drawn or lost. Micky Adams style of management has no place in modern football, he makes childish decisions and does not inspire our payers with confidence. He is so quick to banish players and rollock them for a simple error, he regularly signs loan players who are inferior to the original squad and then compounds this by trying to prove that he is right by keep playing them.

Where was Ben Williamson today another bright player that very recently has scored some good goals and yet not given a chance. Shocking tactician, poor manager TIME TO GO!

We will never win a game with the best players on the bench or not even on the bench, instead he's playing 3 signings who are either unfit or untalented or both! Well said Middleport, Adams needs to be man enough to accept that he's to blame for 3 consecutive losses!

The problem is his initial tactics got us to 2nd. Now that the goalposts have moved and teams have sussed us out he hasn't got a clue how to combat this. It isn't just today. Neither was it Tuesday or last Saturday. It's been continual degradation for a while now. Granted in that time suspensions and injuries have forced his hand but there has also been an underlying problem as well. I suggest we talk in 10 games time.

I didn't but I didn't see too many knowalls on here prediciting it was between 2.05pm and 3pm today! :laugh:

Hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing, utilised by incredibly clever Vale fans to beat their manager with.

How many of the 5000 plus would have put Andrew with Popey on the way to the match, probably count on one hand. Therefore hindsight has nothing to do with it, it was a wrong selection by the only person that thought otherwise.

For me this isn't about the Morsey show, picking Andrews over Dodds or Williamson, dropping Yates when he's played so well at left back. We aren't being supportive enough of the wide men... Getting marked out of the game... They packed the middle, we continue to play the same game... The back 4 changes more times that the darn weather it's no wonder we keep conceding!!! The defence DO NOT work as a unit and that is down to Adams.

I think he is losing his tactical awareness. I getting fed up of late of his constant swapping and changing.... Where's your plan B Micky?????

The problem is his initial tactics got us to 2nd. Now that the goalposts have moved and teams have sussed us out he hasn't got a clue how to combat this. It isn't just today. Neither was it Tuesday or last Saturday. It's been continual degradation for a while now. Granted in that time suspensions and injuries have forced his hand but there has also been an underlying problem as well. I suggest we talk in 10 games time.

Its things like this which make me wonder whether or not mickey would benefit from the advice of an experienced football man such as John Rudge, Lawrie McMenemy or Gary Megson in a director of football role.

Archived