onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sean Rigg reception

Paddock_Boy

Advert

Why wouldn't he want to score against us, he plays for Oxford now. I have no feelings either way, players come and go, he enjoyed his time here and he hasn't disrespected the club, so i will neither clap him or boo him.

Thats about right

As regards Ainsworth -good player but not a legend, not with us for long enough.

Legends are Sproson, Earle, Harry Poole, Ray Walker, Glover and many more ahead of him in the queue.

Rigg jumped ship at the first opportunity. Tomlinson messed us around trying to give himself every possible chance to get out of the club.

Tomlinson was the worst keeper we’ve ever had, and Rigg had 1 ok season out of 3. Good riddance to both of them. They are both very insignificant and I wouldn’t bother even getting worked up about them

Agree but Tommo certainly wasn't the worst keeper we've ever had, he was very good first season but not good after that but he wasnt the worst we've ever had.

Won't clap rigg, just won't do anything, he was average throughout his career simple as that.

Agree but Tommo certainly wasn't the worst keeper we've ever had, he was very good first season but not good after that but he wasnt the worst we've ever had.

Won't clap rigg, just won't do anything, he was average throughout his career simple as that.

Who was the worst in your opinion?

Rigg was a very average player for us, never been a big fan as too often he flattered to deceive and subsequently chose the wrong option.

However I wouldn't boo him as if I wasn't paid or had doubts about receiving my salary then I would look elsewhere for work, so don't blame him for moving on. That said I hope we stuff them to show him that the grass isn't always greener

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Sean-Rigg-ready-fan-flames-achieving/story-17085128-detail/story.html

What sort of a reception will he receive tonight?

I had nothing against the guy as he was a decent player for us, but based on him 'really wanting to score against us', seems like he is a bit of a dousche bag. I recall when we played Bristol Rovers last season he gave it the 'if I score I won't be celebrating, they were really good to me blah blah blah', so why really want to score against us?

When we signed him from Bristol Rovers we gave him the chance to prolong his career in the football league, as they clearly didn't rate him, so think he should show a tad more respect in my opinion.

Hardly bettered himself going to Oxford. Went for the money in my opinion. We gave him his chance as Rovers didnt want him which says it all really. If he had moved up a league then fair enough but Oxford.... Do me a favour. He certainly wont be getting a generous applause from me.

Hardly bettered himself going to Oxford. Went for the money in my opinion. We gave him his chance as Rovers didnt want him which says it all really. If he had moved up a league then fair enough but Oxford.... Do me a favour. He certainly wont be getting a generous applause from me.

And how can we blame him, closer to where he's from and more money. We'd all do it!!!!!!!!! This is Oxford who have played in the top division and even been to major cup finals.

Have a look at the article to me he is worried about being given a bad reception, hence the threat boo me and if I score I'll give it loads or don't boo me and if I score I won't celebrate.

He has first hand experience how intimidating our fans can be when angry a.g SEO, Gannon, Exodus etc he just doesn't want that. I'm not fussed either way if he scores because wether he celebrates or not has no bearing on the match just the goal. If intimidation puts him off his game I'm sure some of the Vale lads will give it to him.

Archived