onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Keith Ryder?

ollyandpatch

Advert

Lets get something straight.....

The mold mob have gone and taken with them the buy shares and have a say [as long as it coincides with ours] cack.

If we get a single buyer or consortium of however many we, as fans, dont get a say in what they do, say, dont do, dont say... we dont get any direct input at all if they wont speak to the SC... they certainly dont have to consult the fans... they may wish to, via the SC or similar, but there is no compulsion.

As fans we may want to know but that doesnt mean they/he has to tell us.... fans always have the right not to attend if they so choose but thats all the rights they have.... its a business... not a toy we all get to play with.

If the new owner/s decide not to increase the budget this year adams will have to lump it or bugger off, thats his choice, I dont care about adams I just want Vale to thrive and prosper and be around for another hundred years plus.... if the buyer is ryder and he makes it a success great.

Lets leave behind this "the fans must know" cack.... you only ever get told what they want you to know anyway.

Lets get something straight.....

The mold mob have gone and taken with them the buy shares and have a say [as long as it coincides with ours] cack.

If we get a single buyer or consortium of however many we, as fans, dont get a say in what they do, say, dont do, dont say... we dont get any direct input at all if they wont speak to the SC... they certainly dont have to consult the fans... they may wish to, via the SC or similar, but there is no compulsion.

As fans we may want to know but that doesnt mean they/he has to tell us.... fans always have the right not to attend if they so choose but thats all the rights they have.... its a business... not a toy we all get to play with.

If the new owner/s decide not to increase the budget this year adams will have to lump it or bugger off, thats his choice, I dont care about adams I just want Vale to thrive and prosper and be around for another hundred years plus.... if the buyer is ryder and he makes it a success great.

Lets leave behind this "the fans must know" cack.... you only ever get told what they want you to know anyway.

True mate,very true.. Some on ear won't like it as they think they, after SEO,av a srangle hold on who ever buys the club but infact the new owners could close us down with a snap of the fingers as I dowt they will be VALE fans

That's a worry that we all share - the motives of any new owner.

It's a great shame that V2001 didn't work out - its a great shame that our 5,000 fans each and every one didn't buy a shareholding which meant we were under capitalised from day one.

Fan ownership of the club's assets via a Supporters Trust is the only way to ensure football will remain at Vale Park - with a completely seperate operating company formed to run the football side by a successful entrepeneur. (If he/she goes into Admin the club's assets remain secure)

Chaudry's most recent offer was very close to that except he was proposing the Council own the club's assets.

Yes, I know its not going to happen but anything else, like Grebo says, is a risk. (and one that we are going to have to take)

If he does come back would he be accepted?

His personal problems may have something to do with it all but it does not stop him issueing an apology or statement of some sort?

His deafening silence is unforgiveable tbh

Bang right, tbh I was surprised his links with the previous regime were accepted. He's shown himself up and isn't / shouldn't be our future...

Its all getting borin now, Keith Ryder coming back, Oliver Ashley wanting a new toy, Bill Bell holding talks Simple answer is the administrator is keeping all our hopes up whilst secretly no-one is looking at us. Getting Tired now and my season ticket is going back because there is n point floging a dead horse.

Great support. You say everything is not true, including what BY says. I think you believe what you want to believe and to be honest vale park would be a better place without supporters like you. Send your season ticket back and miss out on fantastic entertaining football.

Up the Vale.

That's a worry that we all share - the motives of any new owner.

It's a great shame that V2001 didn't work out - its a great shame that our 5,000 fans each and every one didn't buy a shareholding which meant we were under capitalised from day one.

Fan ownership of the club's assets via a Supporters Trust is the only way to ensure football will remain at Vale Park - with a completely seperate operating company formed to run the football side by a successful entrepeneur. (If he/she goes into Admin the club's assets remain secure)

Chaudry's most recent offer was very close to that except he was proposing the Council own the club's assets.

Yes, I know its not going to happen but anything else, like Grebo says, is a risk. (and one that we are going to have to take)

Perhaps the supporters club could approach Mo to ask him if he would be interested in buying 60% of the club with us supporters putting up the other 40% and to form a company to run the Vale. Mo would then be in total control and if things go well could buy the supporter held shares at a later date.Perhaps even giving the holders a profit on their investment!

If he does come back would he be accepted?

His personal problems may have something to do with it all but it does not stop him issueing an apology or statement of some sort?

His deafening silence is unforgiveable tbh

Dont see why not. How invaluable has his money already been? We owe him some thanks now...

Archived