onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO Bob Young

ValeMadrid87

Advert

For those who think its nothing to find £20 why dont they buy 20 tickets and stand outside the ground handing them out?

However much someone loves the Vale, financial constraints may prevent them from attending, it doesnt mean they love Vale less than others.

Valemadrid some of what u say I agree but your attitude to other vale fans stinks get of your high horse you seem to belive only your opinion counts carpetman is right 20pound is not a lot. I play golf and always moan at the prices but I pay it because I like playing bet u spend more on beer each week

Valemadrid some of what u say I agree but your attitude to other vale fans stinks get of your high horse you seem to belive only your opinion counts carpetman is right 20pound is not a lot. I play golf and always moan at the prices but I pay it because I like playing bet u spend more on beer each week

So why not stop the golf and buy a Vale ticket for someone else?

I spend more than £20 per day on food [average] would you suggest I, or anyone else, should stop eating to attend Vale?

People have to justify what they spend to themselves [and family].... no one else

Well said, I don't mind paying £20 on the day... I cant make it to all the games, I'll probably make it to between 10 and 15.

Some people are far to quick to shoot people down for sharing an opinion, cut your cloth accordingly. I don't mind paying a higher price on the day to be honest, if it gets us a bigger and more competitive squad!

I spend more than £20 per day on food [average] would you suggest I, or anyone else, should stop eating to attend Vale?

People have to justify what they spend to themselves [and family].... no one else

Totally agree,there are far more important things in life than PVFC although some dont seem to think that

With regard to the prices, I personally think they are to high. Given that stoke is one of the poorest areas in the country the highest prices for 4th division football that has been far from attractive for some time is disproportionate as is the difference between pay on the day and season ticket prices [average per match]

I suppose people could eat their kids.2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.;)

Am I right in thinking that over the years as we have dropped down the leagues the match day admission prices haven't gone down as perhaps they should have?

Having said that I do think there are quite a few who use the cost as an excuse - and Geosname I am not talking about those who genuinely cant afford it.

Am I right in thinking that over the years as we have dropped down the leagues the match day admission prices haven't gone down as perhaps they should have?

Having said that I do think there are quite a few who use the cost as an excuse - and Geosname I am not talking about those who genuinely cant afford it.

I dont think people need an excuse not to go, its not compulsory or obligatory, its a simple choice..... I think we should give people reasons to attend, the play and the results so far this season are starting to help in this regard [in my opinion] addressing other matters would also help, if/when it all comes together people will start to ask themselves why arent we attending?

I dont think people need an excuse not to go, its not compulsory or obligatory, its a simple choice..... I think we should give people reasons to attend, the play and the results so far this season are starting to help in this regard [in my opinion] addressing other matters would also help, if/when it all comes together people will start to ask themselves why arent we attending?

It's still Cricket Season for me and Cricket is far more important.

You moan and groan about the attendances @ Vale park...

We are a 4th tier football club... 3 divisions lower than for instance Man u, Man city, Chelsea, Arsenal....

And still you expect over 5000 people to turn up, most to pay on the gate at £20 a game... Well unlike me, I do not receive a wage like you, I struggle, I work and I try my best to be at all Vale games...

If you really want to get Vale park rocking and smashing attendance's to make our club look more attractive to outsiders then try lowering your match day prices...

Look at Proper Football teams in the premier league... Excellent footy to watch (unles you are watching hoof ball from up the road) the atmosphere is absolutely incredible also...

That mr young is because they are getting the crowds because they are paying reasonable prices to go and watch there teams... Getting a season ticket allows you to watch these Premiership games below... Shocking thing is you can go and watch these teams cheaper than Paying to watch Vale on the Gate....

Wigan £13.40

Man city £14.50

Aston Villa £15.50

West brom £18.40

Newcastle £19.60

Reading £19.70

Stoke, Everton, Fulham £21

Everybody is suffering financial hard times at the moment with ever increasing petrol, food prices and the cost of living...

And you have the cheek to slag off Vale fans.... One word to describe your self loving charachter Young...

My season ticket is £19 a game and I think You can get cheaper than that if You sit in the Boothen.

That's the early bird price.

Archived