onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SC Meeting Monday 6th August

Santa

Advert

The kit issue is an interesting one.

Either the new kit is already made and in storage somewhere, awaiting the takeover so that the manufacturer and the sponsor can be officially unveiled, or there is no kit in place whatsoever in which case a strip will need to be sourced before the Burnley game.

Leaving aside the fact that Vandanel and Harlequin ended their associations with us in acrimony, there will be too much wear and tear on last season's kit which is being used in the friendlies and we can't wear it for much longer, also I doubt there will be enough plain shirts left to print all the new squad numbers on.

I've been told we WILL be starting the season with Vandanel kit, but not sure if this means last seasons kit or a plain unsponsored design.

agree with all above:-

Ask him why this has been allowed to drag on for so long, are there no 'real' viable alternatives?

Ask him if there is any truth that Ryder has approached Peter Jackson for cash?

Ask him the status with the 'new' and trial players?

Ask him if this situation will drag on until Ryder finds the money or other investors to help broker the deal?

I think you'll find that Mike Lloyd was the contact with KR - source an ex-director.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the reason for the meeting tomorrow night was to offer help in all areas that are required to keep the club viable until a suitable buyer is found. Although we may not agree on events that have happend up to now, we have an opportunity to help keep our club afloat for now. Maybe we should channel our energies into doing this rather than spending it spouting abuse and playing the blame game. Obviously we have questions that need to be answered but shouting the odds won't get us anywhere. Have your say constructively without being abusive. We need to show BY and any potential buyer that we have the fanbase to take the club forward. Just my opinion like !! :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the reason for the meeting tomorrow night was to offer help in all areas that are required to keep the club viable until a suitable buyer is found. Although we may not agree on events that have happend up to now, we have an opportunity to help keep our club afloat for now. Maybe we should channel our energies into doing this rather than spending it spouting abuse and playing the blame game. Obviously we have questions that need to be answered but shouting the odds won't get us anywhere. Have your say constructively without being abusive. We need to show BY and any potential buyer that we have the fanbase to take the club forward. Just my opinion like !! :)

Yes you're correct about the purpose of the meeting, but it's time this club started helping itself and giving something back to the fans.

The opening post makes it clear that constructive questions should be asked without making abuse. The vast majority of the questions here seem to do just that. If we are kept in the loop with what is happening / going to happen then the club will benefit because we will get our information from BY and not from rumours and here say.

If you remember when Keith Ryder was first announced as the winner of the bidding process, within an hour or so someone on OVF posted his house via google street view and from that it was clear that he couldn't possibly have the money to buy and run a football club.

I would like to ask Bob Young why he ever thought Keith could come up with that kind of money?

If you remember when Keith Ryder was first announced as the winner of the bidding process, within an hour or so someone on OVF posted his house via google street view and from that it was clear that he couldn't possibly have the money to buy and run a football club.

I would like to ask Bob Young why he ever thought Keith could come up with that kind of money?

He'd showed him a bank statement and the moiney was there.That's public knowledge

I would hope that Mr Ryder was NOt going to be relying on his personal wealth to run the club..unless he's a multi multi millionaire so I don't wee his house as being relavant

And I'm not sure the admin has to find someone who can keep it going anyway..just the best bid to buy the club, pay creditors etc..after that nowt to do with them

I will not be in attendance tomorrow night but I have a straightforward question.

WHY has the takeover not been completed?

I agree with that...WHY!! is it taking so long to transfer money??

Is this the real reason or is there more to this that nobody is telling us...and I include the SC in that as well, forget confidentiality agreements I dont want to know about the delicate parts of a contract I could,nt care less but there are a few people in the SC who are privvy to more than they are letting on and not just about KR but MO as well, all this 'I know something but cant tell you' is all wearing a bit thin now

Whilst I thank the SC for their time and effort you are supposed to be representing the fans and should,nt be keeping things from the fan base

Archived