onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deal Collapse?

deanleese

To answer the op i would imagine the next bidder in line would get their chance as indicated by mr young , but it would cause a major headache going into the new season and put the club in danger of losing its league status due to the restrictions that would be placed by the fl

To be honest I think all this is too far down the line now to be chopping and changing buyers....it needs whatever the obstacles are to be sorted and move on to a successful conclusion.....knowing me and my patience I would have told the FL to stick PVFC by now!!! lol

Advert

I remember sitting in on a B&G meeting with Lloyd and Deakin where we were pacified and ultimately used to spread the £8,000,000 investment deal... There are people who had the best intentions for the club still wounded by that so forgive me if I read the supporters club statement with a pinch of salt... It is probably 99% accurate but my experience tells me that it is not impossible for the supporters club to be given information to suit.

Lloyd, Deakin, Oliver, Bratt, have lied to our faces with such enthusiasm that I will be the first to admit I'm having more trouble than most shaking it off and trusting people again.

I remember sitting in on a B&G meeting with Lloyd and Deakin where we were pacified and ultimately used to spread the £8,000,000 investment deal... There are people who had the best intentions for the club still wounded by that so forgive me if I read the supporters club statement with a pinch of salt... It is probably 99% accurate but my experience tells me that it is not impossible for the supporters club to be given information to suit.

Lloyd, Deakin, Oliver, Bratt, have lied to our faces with such enthusiasm that I will be the first to admit I'm having more trouble than most shaking it off and trusting people again.

Ditto, but surely you didnt believe the £8m bull****.

Agreed.

IMO BY will say that there is a technical reason why the STs cannot be issued. Statements like "it's going to be a few days" or "we're just awaiting FL clearance" will not be good enough. We deserve specifics now, not waffle.

I hope that there is not a mad scramble for funds going on behind the scenes.

Let me make this clear from the start I HAVE HEARD NOTHING but wish to ask the question... What are the ramifications to the club if the KR deal falls through?

you know full well this will start all the paranoid folk on here off. What is your problem? You only start chirping up when you sense there is an opportunity to pounce on a negative story to do with a takeover of Port Vale. sad sad man

Agreed.

IMO BY will say that there is a technical reason why the STs cannot be issued. Statements like "it's going to be a few days" or "we're just awaiting FL clearance" will not be good enough. We deserve specifics now, not waffle.

I havent been asked to empower myself yet.

Agreed.

Agreed this has dragged on far to long with delay after delay,more paperwork,more info needed.At the start we were told that KR had already passed half of the F&P test.The more this drags on the more concerned I get.

It even says in the statement they are working towards a speedy resolution;)Is that taking the P.

Ditto, but surely you didnt believe the £8m bull****.

If I'm totally honest Nick no I ****** didn't but some did, spread the word and backed them up... I won't go over old ground because it would draw me into conflict with people I get on with if it wasn't for what this club can do to you! Ever since I just can't help asking what if? It doesn't help when it is common knowledge that KR has had dealings with Bratt and Co in the past and also tried to "change" the original deal with the council. Here's another question, and again I've heard nothing, Over the last few weeks why have the likes of Bratt been seen at the club so often?

you know full well this will start all the paranoid folk on here off. What is your problem? You only start chirping up when you sense there is an opportunity to pounce on a negative story to do with a takeover of Port Vale. sad sad man

What a ridiculous comment . Would you prefer MOLD to be still in control? If certain fans hadnt acted and ignored the blind faith brigade we would be in even deeper *****.

A couple of fairly vanilla statements and everything's OK again.

There's still something that doesn't quite add up.

I can't help but feel that one of the three parties (KR, The FL, BY) is being economical with the truth.

Hopefully we'll get something with some substance quickly.

Archived