onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

It’s not Darren’s fault but he can get us bouncing back

I believe he’s the one to get us bouncing back.

I’d be surprised if Garrity and Ripley stay. We will lose Dipepa but would be good to get him loaned back.

I think picking through the bones of a poor squad can be done until the start of the season. 

The youth are great and despite being thrown to the slaughter have done good under the circumstances.

take a serious chop of the vast majority of the squad…..pay off some contracts to get rid. Lose Loft and Uche as they are exquisitely expensive and woefully inadequate.

Darren is the man to get us back on track. Carol now needs to throw a few ££££ at the team and let the fans believe again.

bring it on! We got this next season

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Advert

22 hours ago, Jim Gammon said:

Darren is the man to get us back on track. Carol now needs to throw a few ££££ at the team and let the fans believe again.

bring it on! We got this next season

Carol won’t be throwing any money at anything. She didn’t when we got our highest gate average since 94/95 last season, so why start now? 

We will have a reasonable budget for league 2 because we are a big club for the league with big gates for it, but it won’t be due to Carol deciding to bankroll much more. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

Definitely not Darren’s fault.

He is desperately unlucky and it is nothing to do with him whatsoever that he has presided over 5 wins in 39 matches. 

He should not in any way, shape or form have any accountability for what is probably an unprecedented bad run in English football management. 

It’s all the owners and Players fault. Poor Darren, I feel sorry for him.

You sad git. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Carol won’t be throwing any money at anything. She didn’t when we got our highest gate average since 94/95 last season, so why start now? 

We will have a reasonable budget for league 2 because we are a big club for the league with big gates for it, but it won’t be due to Carol deciding to bankroll much more. 

We will see me owd fruit 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

He is desperately unlucky and it is nothing to do with him whatsoever that he has presided over 5 wins in 39 matches. 

He should not in any way, shape or form have any accountability for what is probably an unprecedented bad run in English football management. 

Yawwwwnnnnn i mean welcome back me owd fruit

Nice to see your boys are doing so well without him

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

You're going down because your club are as puddled as ours and let Darren Moore be in charge of the football team.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

How's the new Udders manager doing ?

Surely he's had a third of a season to turn it around?

Terribly to be honest. We just needed a few more points than 3 wins in 23 from Darren and we would have been fine. 

Sound familiar?, you should never have been relegated this season, never. 

You needed very little points wise to stay up and yet that charlatan couldn’t even get you that could he. 

Both our clubs have suffered, both our clubs have made shocking managerial decisions. And both our clubs are getting exactly what they deserve. Relegation.

No complaints but for goodness sake do not exonerate the very Man that has completely shafted us both. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Terriertalk said:

Terribly to be honest. We just needed a few more points than 3 wins in 23 from Darren and we would have been fine. 

Sound familiar?, you should never have been relegated this season, never. 

You needed very little points wise to stay up and yet that charlatan couldn’t even get you that could he. 

Both our clubs have suffered, both our clubs have made shocking managerial decisions. And both our clubs are getting exactly what they deserve. Relegation.

No complaints but for goodness sake do not exonerate the very Man that has completely shafted us both. 

Whats happened in your other 20 games?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terriertalk said:

We won 6 (double).

That's good then

No point though for you to keep coming on for a pop at our manager as he isn't going anywhere whether we like it or not,you are very welcome on here tbh but it's a bit odd for you to have a dig at a manager no longer at your club,only my opinion

It seems like he is going to get the time to build a team here,it might work it might not that's football...some of your fans were raving about your manager and his football when DM left but he seems to be struggling with it now doesn't he? do any of you want him gone now? nothing said that any other manager would of saved us but we wont know that now,we go with what we have got and see how it pans out

We cant deny that DM did well at Doncaster,WBA and Sheff Wed but poorly for you and us(so far),you dont turn into a terrible manager overnight imo and lets be honest he has a big job now to build his reputation back up or he will end up on the managerial scrap heap.

Anyway good luck in League One and hopefully we will play you soon enough 😉 

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

That's good then

No point though for you to keep coming on for a pop at our manager as he isn't going anywhere whether we like it or not,you are very welcome on here tbh but it's a bit odd for you to have a dig at a manager no longer at your club,only my opinion

It seems like he is going to get the time to build a team here,it might work it might not that's football...some of your fans were raving about your manager and his football when DM left but he seems to be struggling with it now doesn't he? do any of you want him gone now? nothing said that any other manager would of saved us but we wont know that now,we go with what we have got and see how it pans out

We cant deny that DM did well at Doncaster,WBA and Sheff Wed but poorly for you and us(so far),you dont turn into a terrible manager overnight imo and lets be honest he has a big job now to build his reputation back up or he will end up on the managerial scrap heap.

Anyway good luck in League One and hopefully we will play you soon enough 😉 

I take your point which is valid. I will stop posting (by the way my motive was I knew you had made a huge mistake as did we).

Thanks for the best wishes, and likewise, good luck and all the best for next season. Great fan base, you deserve it. 

Over and out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1