onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter City (H) match thread - 13th April

Vtid

14 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

I think it’s fairly established I’m no happy clapper. I’m gutted about relegation and have been forthcoming, for about 18 months, in criticising the very obvious mistakes being made.

Deapite this, the club hasn’t been killed, and Carol doesn’t deserve attacks on her character. She’s led with good intentions and made a dog’s dinner of it, to her personal financial cost of millions loaned that will never be repaid.

Being in League 2 again will be rubbish, but we’re not dead. It’s just another very disappointing chapter in Port Vale 2000-present.

Agree with all of that. Only thing I’d politely suggest to Carol is once the dust has settled on the season maybe revisit that open letter she wrote and just address that as that did leave a little bit of a sour taste. By next Saturday we’ll likely have an R next to our name so Moore needs to start having those conversations about who in this squad we go forward with.

Edited by Guppys left peg

Advert

I know what you are all going to say. I've said it to others myself but this team and everything about it is not what I fell in love with in the '89/90 season. I don't know if I've got the belief, the faith and even the love for them anymore. I don't even know why I've posted this because it just looks like a cry for help or attention but it feels like it will help me to get over the upset of today

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Valiiant said:

The club is being killed as it's being run by someone who hasn't got a scooby about football. Someone who is too egotistical to do anything about her mistakes until she's simply left with little choice. Someone who has the nerve to write patronizing open letters just to try and save face.

If she's got as much money as people say then losing a few million is like a regular bloke losing £500. The club is just a vanity project for herself that happened to be on her doorstep.

Need to get a good dof in. At the end of the day she has the money. Also no one will buy us with much money. Its a money game. And she has a good bit.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Weir is very poor but still better than Loft who is not a footballer. Although, I agree with you that it wasn’t a good substitution by Moore.

Weir offers less than loft for me he’s that bad. He’s been a terrible signing! At least loft chases loose ends & gets stuck in. He can hold the ball up & win his headers which is what we’re crying out for when it’s back to the walls stuff. Also he’s a striker so the obvious replacement for Uche if Willos injured. Bizarre substitution. It’s not the first & it won’t be the last 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Need to get a good dof in. At the end of the day she has the money. Also no one will buy us with much money. Its a money game. And she has a good bit.

She just needs to stop pissing about so much with other things and concentrate on what's happening on the pitch, not off it. Get that right and everything else will sort itself out over time anyway.

Edited by Valiiant
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

OK then what's up with our team?

90 percent of them have got no bottle and  when the going gets tough they just hide  

Patrick those championship ready facilities will be worth there weight in gold when we are playing in the Vanarama this is what happens when the playing squad is neglected , pay Peanuts and you get monkeys 

1 minute ago, soothsayer said:

What contrast! First half one of our best 45mins of the season, second half one of our worst. The Weir for Uche sub was baffling. See you all in L2!

Think you will be disappointed mate. I firmly believe there are loads and loads of long standing fans that honestly have had enough. Find an alternative to waste your cash and time on. Enough is enough. Not a knee jerk reaction, just common sense coming to roost for a vast amount of Valiants.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

Make the same mistake twice is the sign of insanity. Think about selling up if you are going to make the same mistakes. 

The fans and club are worth more than being a breeding ground for elite club players. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Make the same mistake twice is the sign of insanity. Think about selling up if you are going to make the same mistakes. 

The fans and club are worth more than being a breeding ground for elite club players. 

Still only told me we make the same mistake twice (what your saying is the defence make mistakes and are <ovf censored>). So I'm guessing you changed your mind and now agree with me? Wow 

Tell me what made you disagree with me? Not what I've already said.

• Confused 3

Just got back to Sheffield what can I say - Real Madrid first half Get Real the second half.

Although we are not mathematically relegated we are mentally and physically. We are just not a team when things start to go wrong like it did today.

Will be down for Cambridge match but we will already be relegated I fear.

Not mad just disappointed this team is not a Vale side of old.

• Like 6

Well we can't accuse Darren of not trying to find a solution. Doesn't matter who he picks the players are <ovf censored>. They're even looking unfit so probably too much classroom work.
Given we have no full backs or wing backs we can't even change to a back four. Next game might
as well play all out attack and see what happens. Certainly passing back all the time is not working. I'd love to know where all our squad players have gone. Vale park is the new Bermuda triangle. Role on season end

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

We need to get better players in 

Jeez , we don't need a DOF, you mug 

• Thanks 1