onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics Sold

13 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

Wow! Bought for £180m, which should buy a few forwards 😀. Synova is Europe’s top performing private equity company who have won House of the Year for four of the last seven years. We should be pleased but it’s a worry to think that DF may be allowed to spend the money. Just think of all those forwards he’s been chasing for the last two years 😬

On a separate note, I wonder what the Synectics staff will think? 

What is House of the Year?

Advert

11 minutes ago, eh up nah said:

She hasn't GOT to put any of that into the Vale though.

Maybe DM was sold a very impressive future?

I haven't got a,clue what to think!

12 minutes ago, Old fort said:

How can we assume that even a penny of it will be seen at the Vale?

Let's see what happens ,  mate 👍

I've heard from Synectics staff that they've not been told anything about this via official channels, but obviously they've seen the same rumours. The only report is from that one website, so they might have jumped the gun and it's not a done deal yet?

Edited by Refreshers

Have to see what it means for us... is she going full in on the Vale... if so could be a wild ride and relegation wont feel so numb knowing we can financially power back up...

questions remain... the money we owe to Synectics... where do we fit in as we are part of the group aren't we?

May explain how we got Darren Moore in? and why even though we missed out we were prepared to offer decent money (based on what DF said in the Vale Pod) for players.

Also maybe answers why Ian Donaldson was talking about wait and judge Carol in a few months on Twitter.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, eh up nah said:

She hasn't GOT to put any of that into the Vale though.

Maybe DM was sold a very impressive future?

I haven't got a,clue what to think!

Yeah maybe that's one of the reasons 

Coming to The mighty Vale 

Was such an enticing project, 

You'll get 💰💰 to put your own 

Stamp on the team and

You can bin off the dead wood

at the end of the season as well    🙏

Edited by Nippy Naylor

Just now, mikey said:

To me this sounds like Carol is retiring, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the sale of the club announced sooner or later.

You could hardly blame her.

I see it that maybe she wants to 

Have a rate good go at it 

The Vale are on the Up 

The sky's the limit  , UTV 👍

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

No chance of that. It will need to be paid back, be interesting to see how the new owners of synetics feel about it 

If we owe them say £10 million I imagine it will be paid out the sale? So if sold for 180 million Carol will have to pay 10 million of that to clear it or will be structured to pay X amount off a year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mikey said:

To me this sounds like Carol is retiring, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the sale of the club announced sooner or later.

You could hardly blame her.

Retire from Synectics yes, but although her letter was quite dubious it was still very strong on her love for the local community and with Synectics sold, Vale is the only platform left for her with that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Have to see what it means for us... is she going full in on the Vale... if so could be a wild ride and relegation wont feel so numb knowing we can financially power back up...

questions remain... the money we owe to Synectics... where do we fit in as we are part of the group aren't we?

May explain how we got Darren Moore in? and why even though we missed out we were prepared to offer decent money (based on what DF said in the Vale Pod) for players.

Also maybe answers why Ian Donaldson was talking about wait and judge Carol in a few months on Twitter.

Or she could go full Smurfwaite and the club gets wound up, but she can say…nothing to do with me, it’s those nasty venture capitalists wanting the loan money back…not me! 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3