onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

6 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Crosby should never have got the job I agree with that but at  least we were aplenty goal attempts when he was in charge, wtf is this now under bigger than Vale Darren Moore.

Again, what are you going on about?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Advert

we deserved everything we got in those games under crosby. after the barnsley debacle we had an unbelievably lucky run of sendings off and penalties . then when that dried up we were watching the real vale. as for the cup run that was another fluke as we played the lowest ranked side in every round and only just scraped a win at mansfield. the boro game was an absolute disaster and then soon as we lost arblaster and devine the team fell apart. crosby was and is no manager and we now have to get behind DM who is PROVEN at this level. if we are struggling its not because of him its down to the pi55 poor recruitment over the last 4 transfer windows and that is solely down to fraudcroft.
Scraped a win at Mansfield? I thought it was the best performance of the season looked a league above them. Unfortunately they will more than likely be a league above us.I agree with the rest of what you said

Sent from my SM-A505FN using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Big week for Moore, he now has his Owls coaching team around him, and will have some idea of how his players perform.  So a plan to beat Shrews is essential if the ship is to be turned around. Thinking of next season, is it easier to re-build in L2 or L1 ?

If we stay up we need to get rid of Flitcroft. I still think it's possible that flitcroft might not have been given the budget he has needed by Carol.

Darren has one week to do something here. He has experienced coaches who can hopefully turn this <ovf censored> heap into something good.

Better see some effort on Saturday. The teams moral looked <ovf censored> yesterday. We didn't compete at any point with Derby. This season I've seen us really put a shift in against teams just as good. I've not seen such a bad effort since Middlesbrough. Derby didn't even have to try.

I predict the game on sat will be a win, loss or draw.

Utv

Edited by PVFC FAN
  • Like 1

I can't dispute the disaster zone we are currently languishing in, and something's gotta change; equally I know who I'd change, but................a horny little angel wearing purple 💜 I luv lucas Jim jams keeps pouring honey in my ear and whispering 

"There's a wise old tale, about the same old hell, only the devil will change."

Aka, Hoppers, be careful what you wish for 

Aka could it even get worse if auntie Carol has a purge 

I can't see an easy ride out of this mess; for me, if he Inna going, best case scenario as others have mentioned, is let flitcroft keep building his Lego dressing rooms and offices, and get someone who actually knows about recruitment to work with DM - I think we will be thankful of our manager if his hands are kept untied 👍👍👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NW9Valiant said:

League 1 I would think. Given the tendency to loan players as we will probably need to, the quality drop off will be big if we are League 2. 

If we go down, I fear revenues will and the money that Carol may be thinking about investing becomes what is needed just to repair the situation. Whereas, if we are in League 1 we might be able to kick on. 

I wouldn't want Darrell back, personally. We have Moore, and he deserves backing. Though I am starting to have reservations with him already trying different systems in every game, with no clear plan how to attack teams and score goals, which we need. 

Foyle as head of scouting I'm ambivalent about, personally I want the club to show ambition beyond people that have previous links to the club. 

Flitcroft should go or move into a technical role away from Footballing Duties. 

I'd really like some clarity from Carol / Dave what the contingencies and plans are for when we go down, because that is extremely likely at the moment.

I think it’s a positive to bring some ex-players back, only so long as they have something to offer. I think Foyle does but hear what you are saying. It definitely didn’t work with ex-Vale favourites as manager, Foyle included. I definitely agree that Flitcroft should move away from anything to do with the first team. Most fans would agree there have been improvements in the non-playing side. However, the first team should be the remit of the manager. You can’t manage a football team by committee. Clarke should still be with the Club but we can disagree on that. But I absolutely agree that there needs to be clarity about what happens if we go down. Are there relegation releases clauses? Are there reductions in salaries for relegation etc., and, what do we do about lost revenue, because if Flitcroft stays as DoF, and we go down, we’ll be looking at 3500-4000 gates next season.

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

What is Moore's history of recruiting? Foyle has spent a fair few years scouting?

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

He hasn't really got a reputation either way in terms of recruitment. I can't recall fans of his previous clubs mentioning what they thought of his recruitment.

8 hours ago, Wrex said:

He hasn't really got a reputation either way in terms of recruitment. I can't recall fans of his previous clubs mentioning what they thought of his recruitment.

Unfortunately at Sheffield he could buy anyone he wanted, don’t think we are in the same bracket. We need a Rudgie to unearth diamonds for free or russle up some finance.

12 hours ago, PVFC FAN said:

This season I've seen us really put a shift in against teams just as good. I've not seen such a bad effort since Middlesbrough. Derby didn't even have to try.

Carlisle away, Wycombe away, Fleetwood away

Shall I carry on?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jeffers said:

Unfortunately at Sheffield he could buy anyone he wanted, don’t think we are in the same bracket. We need a Rudgie to unearth diamonds for free or russle up some finance.

Agreed. What we really need is a decent accountant who can cut back on the waste. I don’t see value on or off the pitch. 

• Like 1

I did like what Moore said at end of interview the other day 

Get some work into them .

Well I'd be bringing a pay if you win thing in .

If you win you get paid 

If you draw but play well you get paid of draw and play atrociously half pay 

If you lose you don't get paid 

Cannot reward failure. 

I'm sure Carol /Kevin  not built there business 's up with folk not hitting there targets 

My mates bro who locks up at Vale (big Stoke fan )saw a blackboard with what's expected of players this season .

In large letters they put something like Pass Stoke well if we don't buck our ideas up be 2 leagues between us .

Ar the time when he told me I thought how bizarre but obviously the motivator who wrote that didn't write it cause he was negative he wrote it because he believed that be the case 

How wrong was he .

I'm.rambling anyway good luck Moore getting some work into them.

Edited by Devine intervention