onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

3 hours ago, andy jones said:

Can anyone tell me why yesterday  ...

The referee didn't disallow their first goal as their player wasn't ten yards from the ball when he intercepted Smith's pass to Deborah? 

Why did the Ref give a penalty when the offence (Jones holding shirt) started well outside the area and it remained one incident until their player decided to fall down?

Thoughts anyone?

The ref and stupid linesmen were all Lincoln all afternoon couldn't wait give the goal and couldn't wait give a pen yet blowing up for nothing when we were building up a head of steam especially the railway liner 

The ref was <ovf censored> but I think there striker was 10 yards away from Smith when he tried take it the fact he passed it straight to there forwards needs be investigated. 

If folk don't think match fixing goes on watch what's happening regularly in our games it is I swear it is well I've seen enough of it if the games not going be a honest mans game anymore do not want anything more do with ,it maybe for the best as Vale has taken up and consumed majority of my free time thoughts for last 15 /20 years .

It's become a obsession a very unhealthy one at that .

I don't want be nasty or spiteful towards our players I really don't but I'm.sick of watching absolute rubbish. 

We lack so much but how we supposed to turn it round if we all criticising every one poor Carol was crying wasn't she my heart goes out to her it really does .

I'd love say get behind everyone but how can we when the people we go watch are just not good enough to do it .

Recruitment wasn't poor when we had chance go top v Burton was it but the downturn in application effort desire and will to win is downright pathetic injuries not helping though but ain't that the same as everyone .

No signing of strikers on transfer day was footballing suicide but no signing of a leader was worse .

I don't want criticise Flitcroft but he as left us in this mess at present however we still have 14 games go so hope are people going gauge whether it's his fault or not .

If stay up as his Recruitment been acceptable YES .

If go down then obviously NO.

However football is a very well paid job and if you have a certain amount of money to spend on players but that certain amount can only cover  one players wages then the rest of the squad be poor as. 

Think that's why we cannot sign a striker because we cannot pay good money for one ,so we have to budget for goals from midfield Chislett and Garrity have done that and both given us at least a little pleasure watching Vale this season and some smashing goals .

I just think we were doing just fine then Clark got injured Arblaster got injured and Garrity got injured 

Not all over yet surely DM can get wins out of that lot I'm sure he can ,they have much more give than what there givingat present  which in itself is a major concern .

UTV

Advert

27 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

The ref and stupid linesmen were all Lincoln all afternoon couldn't wait give the goal and couldn't wait give a pen yet blowing up for nothing when we were building up a head of steam especially the railway liner 

The ref was <ovf censored> but I think there striker was 10 yards away from Smith when he tried take it the fact he passed it straight to there forwards needs be investigated. 

If folk don't think match fixing goes on watch what's happening regularly in our games it is I swear it is well I've seen enough of it if the games not going be a honest mans game anymore do not want anything more do with ,it maybe for the best as Vale has taken up and consumed majority of my free time thoughts for last 15 /20 years .

It's become a obsession a very unhealthy one at that .

I don't want be nasty or spiteful towards our players I really don't but I'm.sick of watching absolute rubbish. 

We lack so much but how we supposed to turn it round if we all criticising every one poor Carol was crying wasn't she my heart goes out to her it really does .

I'd love say get behind everyone but how can we when the people we go watch are just not good enough to do it .

Recruitment wasn't poor when we had chance go top v Burton was it but the downturn in application effort desire and will to win is downright pathetic injuries not helping though but ain't that the same as everyone .

No signing of strikers on transfer day was footballing suicide but no signing of a leader was worse .

I don't want criticise Flitcroft but he as left us in this mess at present however we still have 14 games go so hope are people going gauge whether it's his fault or not .

If stay up as his Recruitment been acceptable YES .

If go down then obviously NO.

However football is a very well paid job and if you have a certain amount of money to spend on players but that certain amount can only cover  one players wages then the rest of the squad be poor as. 

Think that's why we cannot sign a striker because we cannot pay good money for one ,so we have to budget for goals from midfield Chislett and Garrity have done that and both given us at least a little pleasure watching Vale this season and some smashing goals .

I just think we were doing just fine then Clark got injured Arblaster got injured and Garrity got injured 

Not all over yet surely DM can get wins out of that lot I'm sure he can ,they have much more give than what there givingat present  which in itself is a major concern .

UTV

Have you been drinking?

13 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Have you been drinking?

Yes been a good friend 60th today couple of Guinness loads of Vale there great afternoon

Why do you ask does my post not make any sense lol 

22 hours ago, Granville said:

Carol would be better keeping her own counsel. No open letters, no speaking to fans and crying in front of them.

She should really be holding Flitcroft, the man she's entrusted the football side of her business to, accountable as to why the football side of the business is failing. 

She should be considering the financial ramifications of relegation to League Two and why the fanbase is unhappy. 

If she ignores those things then the football club deserves everything it gets for that short-sightedness 

To do this, she firstly needs to recognise that the football  is failing, and therein lies the problem.  She told us last Jan's window was a good one.  She said yesterday the squad is phenomenal.  She's assured by some WAG new to the club that we'll be ok.  She was clapping the players off yesterday like a demented sealion in much the same vein that Glenn Oliver used to do in our worst times.  She is in complete denial and quite how somebody so successful in business is so emotionally attached and therefore totally blind is, frankly, astonishing.

14 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Yes been a good friend 60th today couple of Guinness loads of Vale there great afternoon

Why do you ask does my post not make any sense lol 

About normal mate 🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Bede said:

To do this, she firstly needs to recognise that the football  is failing, and therein lies the problem.  She told us last Jan's window was a good one.  She said yesterday the squad is phenomenal.  She's assured by some WAG new to the club that we'll be ok.  She was clapping the players off yesterday like a demented sealion in much the same vein that Glenn Oliver used to do in our worst times.  She is in complete denial and quite how somebody so successful in business is so emotionally attached and therefore totally blind is, frankly, astonishing.

Bede, Do you not think that Carol knows the football side of things is failing hence why she is upset and frustrated because she cares about PVFC. That appears to be her nature and at times and in certain places showing emotion is not the appropriate look.

At the end of the day she's the leader of the club and she has to be seen to be positive, fight to the end, heck what's the alternative.

I'd rather have the above than opportunistic owners which is likely what Vale would end up with if Carol stepped away.

I'll keep on hoping to avoid relegation 'til we're mathematically down but my head tells me it's not looking good.

No, I don't believe that she thinks the football side is failing.  She actively surrounds herself with sycophants that do nothing but blow smoke up her arse.  There is nobody within the club that challenges her or 'Dave's' views.  That is the bubble they have actively created and it will be their downfall.  We're seeing it right now.  It is totally unhealthy.

1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

Bede, Do you not think that Carol knows the football side of things is failing hence why she is upset and frustrated because she cares about PVFC. That appears to be her nature and at times and in certain places showing emotion is not the appropriate look.

At the end of the day she's the leader of the club and she has to be seen to be positive, fight to the end, heck what's the alternative.

I'd rather have the above than opportunistic owners which is likely what Vale would end up with if Carol stepped away.

I'll keep on hoping to avoid relegation 'til we're mathematically down but my head tells me it's not looking good.

My head tells me Fraudcroft is stealing a wage and has pulled the wool over Carol's eyes for way.to long now ,

enough Is enough 

Come on carol get him binned off 

He is the root cause of all this 

Poor recruitment has royally f##### us .

2 hours ago, Bede said:

No, I don't believe that she thinks the football side is failing.  She actively surrounds herself with sycophants that do nothing but blow smoke up her arse.  There is nobody within the club that challenges her or 'Dave's' views.  That is the bubble they have actively created and it will be their downfall.  We're seeing it right now.  It is totally unhealthy.

If Carol thought the Vale weren't failing but going well football wise why was she emotional and looked gutted. The reason is that the people she's entrusted with the football/playing side of the club, mainly Flitcroft, have failed her and I anticipate she will pick her time and place to do the necessary.

The business she's built suggests she's astute and knows the score, don't underestimate her, she's not the issue.

The majority, if not all, of owners of football clubs in the UK are not "football professors" and rely on football people to run the that side of the business for them, just look at what's going on by the incinerator.

2 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

If Carol thought the Vale weren't failing but going well football wise why was she emotional and looked gutted. The reason is that the people she's entrusted with the football/playing side of the club, mainly Flitcroft, have failed her and I anticipate she will pick her time and place to do the necessary.

The business she's built suggests she's astute and knows the score, don't underestimate her, she's not the issue.

The majority, if not all, of owners of football clubs in the UK are not "football professors" and rely on football people to run the that side of the business for them, just look at what's going on by the incinerator.

Maybe, but there's a lot that's got to happen to make the journey from referring to bullet-proof "Flickers" in reverential terms to firing him anytime soon.

But it wasn’t a quick free kick. When the ref whistled Taylor knocked the ball away to stop a quick free kick. He had plenty of time to retreat 10 yards and didn’t. 
The referee was weak, the foul was nowhere near where the free kick was taken because Taylor kicked the ball away which I thought was a booking Ref bottled it.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

11 hours ago, Tim vlf said:

well  being in south africa and watching THAT on i follow im guttedfor the players but more so for the fans 

im back in boslem tues for the fleetwood game god help us all

God help us because you are back ? 😍😍😍😍

Archived