onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

It’s a pretty bad vicious circle… Ryan Loft  has been made the boo boy and the treatment of him on social media and in the ground has been pretty poor.

And this is a bloke who pundits continually tell us is a confidence player.

His reaction to his treatment is a natural human one unfortunately and the circle will continue. 

I can take a player being poor etc mate but what i cant take is a player who cant be arsed... I hate people booing or abusing players but that really does wind me up,if you dont want be here then hand in a transfer request but please put the effort in and look like you care

Advert

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Loft can't feel any worse than our fans who have to endure the same tripe week in week out and pay good money for the privilege 🤔

How would you feel if someone came and abused you at your job? (If you have one)

2 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Absolutely embarrassing... but it shouldn't be just Carol up there... where is flitcroft? He's a real <ovf censored> of a man, let someone else take the shame for your inadequacy...he needs taking out of football completely...go back to property, wouldn't buy a kennel off him though....

That’s what narcissists do I’m afraid.

2 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Absolutely embarrassing... but it shouldn't be just Carol up there... where is flitcroft? He's a real <ovf censored> of a man, let someone else take the shame for your inadequacy...he needs taking out of football completely...go back to property, wouldn't buy a kennel off him though....

She's best out of the firing line. It's all unravelling before our eyes, the letter now this . 

3 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Loft can't feel any worse than our fans who have to endure the same tripe week in week out and pay good money for the privilege 🤔

Did I say that? No. I said its for the best he doesn't take <ovf censored> from fans and focuses on the next game rather than thinking about getting booed. I never said the fans don't feel worse. Did I say that Nippy? No. Stop making up things

5 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

It won’t let me view it can anyone get this up anywhere? 

25 minutes ago, WV said:

It’s a different budget. 

But budgets can be redirected surely? Whichever way you look at it it's a terrible case of getting priorities wrong (or at least the priorities of the average fan). 

4 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

That’s what narcissists do I’m afraid.

This character assassination of a man you do not know is not a good look. Neither is threats of removal by force. 

We know this team can play football so let's get behind them.
Booing players won't make them play better. Supporting players will.
Going after Carol won't help either 
Going after flitcroft I can understand to an extent but he isn't going anywhere. Why get a new dof in and spend valuable money. At this point a new dof won't make an impact on the pitch.
We should just get behind the team. It's been toxic most of the season. Why would players want to play for the shirt if they are getting booed all the time.
We have to be as positive as possible against all the odds.
I think if there wasn't that silly mistake we would have a point or possibly 3.
We have improved massively under dm and I think it won't be long till we get 3 points.
(Can't wait for the angry replies)
Christ....

Just now, smithie said:

But budgets can be redirected surely? Whichever way you look at it it's a terrible case of getting priorities wrong (or at least the priorities of the average fan). 

I think the player budget is set based solely on revenue ? Carol could inject unlimited funds into the playing budget as long as they aren’t in the form of loans. That as we know isn’t happening. I know DF is the fall guy which is why Carol defends him because she knows she didn’t give him the tools to do the job. She is where the buck stops but everyone has a hard on over getting DF out. When or if he goes things will get worse mark my words. 

Just now, darren1810 said:

She's best out of the firing line. It's all unravelling before our eyes, the letter now this . 

I genuinely feel empathy for Carol, she's put money and trust into all of this, only to realise she has backed the wrong horse. Would smurf have ever sounded so hurt and choked about our club? Flitcroft is a complete heel,no balls at all...

Archived