onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Flitcroft simple vote...

Aguar61

Advert

9 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Well you did make it up as it didn't happen.

What was the big announcement anyway?

Robbie for president clearly. What did I make up? 

2 minutes ago, WV said:

Robbie for president clearly. What did I make up? 

Robbie investing is the made up bit, you even said it was your guess.

So Robbie being the president was the big announcement. Fook me stiff. Is that it? So basically absolutely nothing that helps with any kind of improvement at the club.

21 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Wilson got to be on £3k a week

£9k would have got us 2 x quality strikers plus a loan or two

Don't know if this site is credible or not.

Realistically no one outside of the club knows what the player budget is until the accounts are submitted and no one really knows what a player earns in total including signing on fees,  bonuses etc unless you saw their wage slip.

Baggers said in a recent 'Valiant' that he believed we had a 18th highest budget, I'm assuming that would have been higher if money hadn't  needed to be spent on pitch.

Agree ref £9k would have got us 2 decent strikers, not sure if it would have stretched to 2 loan forwards as well,  only concern would have been with our luck with injuries how long before both were on the physio table.

On 22/02/2024 at 19:52, Guitar Ray said:

If clowns want to start online polls when we’re deep in a relegation dog fight why not ask what will help most to preserve our League 1 status, fans in full voice singing “Darren Moores Black ‘n’ White Army””, or, “David Flitcroft Get Out Of Our Club”?  Backing the new manager and team unequivocally, or starting disruptive protests?  Straight answer, A or B.  And what I would say to the blinkered few, you’ve got the rest of your lives to protest about David Flitcroft but only a few months until the end of this season to back Darren Moore and the boys in the fight to stay in this division.

I think you are spot on. We need to do everything we can to survive. 

As much as the resentment is to Flickers now, we need to support the team.

It is much easier to put it all in for the next 15 games than try to get back here over 46/49 games in a dire soulless league.

9 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

Good evening.  I’ll take this as an admission the you were wrong to start your poll on the grounds that it’s badly timed and could have a negative impact on our relegation fight. 

Obviously you are a bit thick but never mind, your nurse will be with you soon. 

Adios

Remember when we had a whip round to purchase Darren Beckford. Well if it cost say 100K to remove David Brent, how much would we be each willing to chip in.

One scenario - thats £25 each (price of one home ticket) if 4000 fans divvied up 

or if Devine Intervention is doing the maths, its 7,000,000 fans paying £945,482 and 3p each 👍👍👍👍(playing in a 2 6 4 7 formation, with Smudger in goal)

Archived