onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

With SH/Tcroft running the show no matter what happens it is all about moving deckchairs around on the titanic.

Tuesday night I’ll be wearing my super vale away lovely puma kit with a Black and Gold until Flitcroft is Told scarf

Advert

4 minutes ago, The Master said:

Loft is a pro footballer.

You are correct.

How? I do not know. 
I’ve been going Vale since the early 80s and am struggling to see a worse number 9.

I've been going a long time. Seen some utter rubbish.

But he's up there with Martin Henderson as one of the biggest flops .

Even Campion, Reggie and dare I say Patterson managed the odd goal.

Loft still not scored a league goal ? 

There is one thing for sure conceding two and three goals a game is certain relegation.  Maybe need some dour football to get a few points on the board.  Why we even bother turning up on a Tuesday Heaven knows 

Score 2 close the gaps down we had 3 defenders marking no one as Taylor and Lloyd kept picking the ball up the win in goal sums up massey and Smith that area of the pitch he shouldn't even be getting a shot in never-ending taking a touch and slotting it in the 2nd equalising goal someone should have took one to the face .

Cowards. 

Sick to the teeth of them 

Every game ruining people's afternoons or evenings .

We deserved lose again massivemighty Cheltenham managed by a man who we never wanted rid off

Out running out fighting ot everything I'm livid at what I've seen this  afternoon. 

Not surprised only Vale players do  that to there own supporters time and time again 

If it was a dog you would have some players put down 

Useless <ovf censored> 

2 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I believe he will still be at Vale if we go down and the pay off wont be as big as people think,all this we have to pay up his contract is nonsense 

We won’t pay his contract off he will get a certain amount tho. He won’t stay with us in league 2 not a chance 

5 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

He'll not get a penny if he "walks" contracts work both ways!

Either way he would walk or could be a clause in there if we do go down. Who knows to be fair nobody 😂

1 minute ago, Bycarsbill said:

But he'd only get money if we sacked him--that's how contracts work!  Anyway, let's hope that's a little too pessimistic and keep everything crossed that DM is a miracle-worker!

Flitcroft prob would sack him 😭 I’m just finding it really hard to be positive now it’s depressing at the minute mate 

I knew the slating etc would start should we lose today as i said it earlier but i did say that this was a difficult game against a team who since DC went there are in top 10 form,I also said i dont expect us to get anything on Tuesday but then we have 2 major home games with no excuses where i would expect us to get 4 or 6 points(if we didn't then yes i would be very angry)

For now we really do have to stick together and just fight to keep us in this league,that is the priority no matter how we do it

All these injuries we're holding out for. I can think of Garrity that's it.

Gore is a 19 year old who was hyped to the hilt but looked exactly what he is v Pompey...a kid.

And Planty again is a young kid.

Uche won't play for us again. 

Who else am I missing? Because basically the season hinges on Garrity then. 

I cant see us escaping this mess we have got ourselves in, the warning signs were there back in September we scraped through the early season and that papered over the cracks, measures should have been taken in December to give a new manager a fighting chance.

The current squad doesn't have the mettle required for a scrap, Moore needs to instil grit and desire into this squad and I'm afraid we are seriously lacking in that department, it's all very well being known as a lovely friendly club, trouble is the opposition take advantage.

We were promised at the start of the season that we would be stronger fitter and physically stronger and fitter than the previous season after we got out of trouble by the skin of our teeth, I would argue we are a softer touch in fact far softer.

Some players are taking advantage of the touchy feely club the Vale have become, it's all very nice, everything's nice, everything's nice and comfy, they should be busting a gut to save the Vale from relegation and repay the club for standing by them, I don't see it, sorry but it's blood and guts time and it's not there.

Next soundbite.........Planning for next season.

12 minutes ago, Vtid said:

I can’t believe how gullible I was to let Floor cloth talk me round the other night! It’s not the first time he’s done it to me either so I can see why he’s totally convinced Carol & others with his crap! We are going down & he is ultimately responsible for all of this. Just resign ffs you’ve ruined us, and I’m sorry but if Carol is so determined to persist with him she can go as well. Some won’t like that but they are the two responsible for this mess not Crosby or Moore. Moore won’t manage in league 2 so that’s a load of money we will have to pay him off come the end of the season. You won’t be pulling my leg anymore David Flitcroft get out of our club! 

Once again vtid a very silly comment. you change your opinion on df from one good apointment and one loss with the new manager it just show how easily you and some vale fans change there mind. It's a great appointment from df and he won't have a massive impact in the first game. We have to wait and see what happens. I'm fully behind dm and df. Vtid I suggest you listen to the portvale podcast.

Well in one way I'm.glad he as seen us at our scintillating best (Moore)

Bet he is  rubbing his hands at what he as taken on .

If that's new manager bounce performance then we have no hope .

At 1 -0 up you keep on the front foot you get a second and play the game in there half 

Moore what did you do ,and your on field captain do to stop them having control of the game at 1 -1 .

Nothing I tell you .

That's a bad a performance as Fleetwood away after 30 mins for me 

Too many players hiding in fact I'd say there was very few who come out of that game with credit .

Archived