Advert

Advert

Peterborough (A) match thread - 10th March

robf

2 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I refuse to clap mediocrity 

I would rather get up off my seat

and walk out the ground , job done 

That's fine but there was a small group last night who made there way to a prominent position so they could boo the players and give then some verbals...  incredibly stupid at this point. 

We were completely outclassed last night by the best team I have seen us play this season.  We already know we aren't very good.  Everyone knows we aren't very good, including the players.

However whilst we have a chance we have to support them.  

• Like 8

Advert

9 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Was <ovf censored> and wish I never bothered going. If I knew Moore was going to throw in the towel before, I would’nt have bothered setting off.

Fook me!

The shock of the night is not Big D's team selection but it's parttimephilpvfc actually attending a game

• Confused 1

The morning after the night before.

Thought we played like we were on the beach .

So a team who were drinking and celebrating Sunday can outclass a team who were sober and had a full 26 hrs rest after there game .

They put 3 wide before they scored and the person who it deflected in off should be taking one for the team the fact it went in says it all a half hearted attempt block the shot .

The second goal a brain fart from loft then after it was how many as we gave up .

My marks

Ripley 5 stopped it been 6 or 7 

Plant 3 not a defender so why was he played there Moore you idiot 

Lowe 3

Smith 2 captain of what he was rubbish who was he marking all game fresh air 

Icavetti 2 Mr pass it forwards out of play

Arev you a footballer well pass it too a Vale player then .

Grant 3 did OK till goal 

Ojo 3 what's the point in him what did he actually do 

Walters 2 terrible did he touch the ball.

Garrity 3 much ado about nothing

Loft 1 he gets that for turning up 

Massey 2 did he do anything No in a word 

Subs much ado about nothing why not start with Uche least he tried .

Moore 1 if your a manager I'm.a lawyer and I'd have you for fraud .

You do not prioritise games you go out win every game can see why lost 3-0 to Derby then 3-0 last night if your team talks saying try keep the score down you admitted defeat before ball kicked I only wish you had the bottle come out and say it pre match then I along with the other whatever the amount of visiting support could have decided not bother go then it doesn't matter so much then .

Don't waste my time and money again 

• Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Vtid said:

It’s clear Moore doesn’t fancy Chizzy or they’ve had words. Absolute madness not to be starting him

Apart from the first half at Northampton, Chizzy really offered nothing in games since the turn of the year.

He might also have a <ovf censored> attitude in training, we just don't know

• Confused 1

Just now, Brian Johnson said:

Apart from the first half at Northampton, Chizzy really offered nothing in games since the turn of the year.

He might also have a <ovf censored> attitude in training, we just don't know

True, he hasn’t been at his best but we don’t have anyone else who offers the same or more even if it’s not a lot at times. As valiant has already said mate he still is our most creative player & if anyone can make a chance or notch a goal it’s Ethan. Weir has been even more disappointing 

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

True, he hasn’t been at his best but we don’t have anyone else who offers the same or more even if it’s not a lot at times. As valiant has already said mate he still is our most creative player & if anyone can make a chance or notch a goal it’s Ethan. Weir has been even more disappointing 

That is the thing though, he is currently not offering anything, so what do you do? which is a shame really because what a player he looked in the first half of the season

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Last night's line up goals this season. Including Cup.

Plant 0, Lowe 0, Smith 2, Iacovitti 1, Grant 0, Garrity 11 , Walters 0, Ojo 4  Massey 2  Loft 2  .

Have a look at career totals for our squad too. It makes for grim reading and makes you wonder what we were looking at when recruiting. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brian Johnson said:

That is the thing though, he is currently not offering anything, so what do you do? which is a shame really because what a player he looked in the first half of the season

Personally I’d stick with him but can also see the argument to benching him when he’s not done great recently. Front three of chiz, garrity & Uche I’d like to see Saturday 

45 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Oh shut up you knob 😂 

And carry on happy clapping, good lad 👍

You just don't get it do you? Crack on with the name calling and jerk off reactions - "pub player", "we'll be in the Vanarama" - it suits your moronic character brilliantly, and confirms your clown status on here.  Nappy Soiler - juvenile and keeps crapping himself and getting angry each time we lose - so appropriate.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Vtid said:

Was never going to end 0-1 😂 what we’re you actually expecting?

2 hours ago, Vtid said:

Why are people throwing Carlisle about 🤦‍♂️ You always get the odd freak result here & there over a season. 

Contradicting yourself.

Why could it happen to Carlisle but not us? Do you think they went into it with the pathetic mentality we did?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Doha said:

Contradicting yourself.

Why could it happen to Carlisle but not us? Do you think they went into it with the pathetic mentality we did?

How am I by clearly slating freak results can happen. I’m not defending the performance it was atrocious but the result is what most expected. We move on to Saturday & get at them 

• Haha 1