onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leyton Orient (H) match thread 6th Feb

Fosse69

Orient bang in form.

Confidence at an all-time low for Vale. An atrocious crowd, diabolical atmosphere, and a half-hope amongst some that a loss will trigger the change needed to save the season.

Absolute, cast-iron, bulletproof Vale win this. Never been more certain of anything. Ryan Loft will score.

Advert

48 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

Ripley 

Sang- The pole -Yak - Grant 

Weir -Funso -Chissy

wilson -Loft -Migten 

No Smith he’s been  average 

No Jones -not played since October 

A Jones who’s hasn’t played since October is an upgrade on Grant! And the Yak has been embarrassing for a while now too

Back to basics for me with the good old 4-4-2! I know it won’t happen 😏

Ripley

Lomax     Debrah     Polata     Jones

Sang         Ojo          Weir       Mighten  

Chislet    Wilson   

That lot need a rocket up their arse after that last pathetic performance! Changes needed 

32 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

Who then ?  Grant is the only left back we have .
Centre Back , Smith -garbage- jones -not fit -Lomax -to young -Lowe -needs a rest 

I’d go with Lopata at centre half unless he’s another we’ve signed with an injury and Shorrock on the left as he showed more in 10 minutes yesterday than Grant has done in a month.

That said whoever plays needs to put some effort in and show desire which wasn’t the case yesterday. 

Just now, soothsayer said:

I’d go with Lopata at centre half unless he’s another we’ve signed with an injury and Shorrock on the left as he showed more in 10 minutes yesterday than Grant has done in a month.

That said whoever plays needs to put some effort in and show desire which wasn’t the case yesterday. 

I picked the pole and I can see the arguments for Shorrock

6 minutes ago, Powerline said:

There is no other club in the football league that would still have Crosby in charge for Tuesday night. Sadly it seems we will do.

I'm thinking he'll still be in charge as well.

But I don't think we'd hear anything until tomorrow either way.

7 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Hope we get absolutely battered so Crosby is finally <ovf censored> off. I’m sick of him being on the verge of the sack and then somehow pulling a performance out his arse to keep him in a job for another month. 

You need to accept he’s here to the end of the season. There’s no way Carol will sack him in the next few weeks. Unfortunately anyone who did come in is stuck with our underperforming bunch of players. 

3 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

I picked the pole and I can see the arguments for Shorrock

Personally I think it’s time to try something other than 3-5-2 and go with a back four. The number of goals we’ve conceded where balls are chipped into the space where a full back would be is alarming. Fleetwood’s first was a classic example yesterday. Surely the ‘expert analysts’ we have at the club can see this?

Just now, soothsayer said:

Personally I think it’s time to try something other than 3-5-2 and go with a back four. The number of goals we’ve conceded where balls are chipped into the space where a full back would be is alarming. Fleetwood’s first was a classic example yesterday. Surely the ‘expert analysts’ we have at the club can see this?

I picked a back 4

9 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

You need to accept he’s here to the end of the season. There’s no way Carol will sack him in the next few weeks. Unfortunately anyone who did come in is stuck with our underperforming bunch of players. 

But would have experience, ability to change a game once it’s started, not set up the same way every single game,  able to motivate this underperforming group, play players in the right position & so on. The very least we’d get is a new manager bounce & a happy forum for at least a week 😀

Archived