onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie Earle Backs Mo

Tosh

WV

You mention Mike Aldridge and why he left ...

I got to know Mike really well when my company were shirt sponsors - In Mike's words 'I'm leaving because when I go to work I want to enjoy coming to work - whatever you do Dave don't get any more involved with these people at this club'

Secondly, the going into Admin bit - what I'm really looking forward to is that when we hit Admin following the success of the Starve campaign combined with V2001 pig ignorant arrogance, all of us shareholders can sue each and every Director for the loss of value of our shares i.e. £5 for every share we own.

Why, because if a company goes into Admin whilst there is an offer on the table to stop it from doing so then each Director is personally responsible to the loss of value of shares owned by each shareholder - wonderful, can't wait.

Advert

And Melv, just an idea ok although I wouldn't expect any idea that involved buying a ticket to interest you.

If you were to pay attention you would know that this is the only the second time in over 20 years that i have not had a season ticket.That includes having a season ticket last season.

WV

You mention Mike Aldridge and why he left ...

I got to know Mike really well when my company were shirt sponsors - In Mike's words 'I'm leaving because when I go to work I want to enjoy coming to work - whatever you do Dave don't get any more involved with these people at this club'

Secondly, the going into Admin bit - what I'm really looking forward to is that when we hit Admin following the success of the Starve campaign combined with V2001 pig ignorant arrogance, all of us shareholders can sue each and every Director for the loss of value of our shares i.e. £5 for every share we own.

Why, because if a company goes into Admin whilst there is an offer on the table to stop it from doing so then each Director is personally responsible to the loss of value of shares owned by each shareholder - wonderful, can't wait.

How long after he left did you get to know him?

I know young Mr Aldridge a pleasant young man, infact i only spoke to him a couple of weeks ago. I also know someone who has had dealings with our new CEO and he thinks he is a spent Dynosaur...:)

Dean. Are you being intentionally provocative or are you truly closed minded?

I understand your frustrations with many of the confrontational pro B&G views on here but when people like Dave Felstead and Jean Jackson post they do so in an entirely straight, honest, non-warped or intentionally biased manner.

Why are you not prepared to take stock of their views without viewing them through a naturally defensive, pro-board stance?

Forget the battle between pro v anti and all the political friction when reading factual comments from people such as these.

as i was saying wv our previous commercial and marketing manager who also had ideas about ticketing the use of the social media improving match day experieance etc etc (sound familier)left

and as bede says i would listen to the likes of jean and dave

anyway it seems he working along side someone we know

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Helping-small-firms-thrive-real-Plus/article-3351534-detail/article.html

I'd say the bit where Dave says he got to know Mike through being shirt sponsor would suggest Mike hadn't left when Dave got to know him!

Ok, thought so. How come he now knows the reason he left and yet as soon as he left when he had the opportunity to tell us he didn't...

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=38917

post #20

I would support the club TOBT. As I always do.

We have a guy on board who has vast experience in commercial dealings with much larger clubs than ourselves.

Why did he leave Birmingham and Derby then to end up in the 4th division?

Dave and I got to know Mike Aldridge well during our time running the Supporters Club. We both worked closely with Mike during the Target 5000 campaign which the SC supported. We also had many meetings with Mike over other issues such as the Sproson fund. We both knew why Mike left at the time and it didn't suprise me to be honest.

Ok, thought so. How come he now knows the reason he left and yet as soon as he left when he had the opportunity to tell us he didn't...

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=38917

post #20

See above and perhaps because he was told in confidence, which he kept.

Why did he leave Birmingham and Derby then to end up in the 4th division?

Dave and I got to know Mike Aldridge well during our time running the Supporters Club. We both worked closely with Mike during the Target 5000 campaign which the SC supported. We also had many meetings with Mike over other issues such as the Sproson fund. We both knew why Mike left at the time and it didn't suprise me to be honest.

See above and perhaps because he was told in confidence, which he kept.

What did he do when he left Derby? A bigger job elsewhere in a slightly different field to gain experience?. It is also not unusual for a person to leave a less important job at a big club to play a much bigger role at a smaller club. Players do it all the time. It happens.

As for your 2nd two answers if that's all true then cannot argue really.

Archived