onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie Earle Backs Mo

Tosh

Advert

Is that the Robbie Earle that was illegally touting tickets for the World Cup?

30 pts for admin? Since when?

We have been in admin in the past and if you look in the past of other clubs like LUTON who had I believe 30 points total deducted for other things,I fear this could happen to us,if am wrong then please correct me ...

We have been in admin in the past and if you look in the past of other clubs like LUTON who had I believe 30 points total deducted for other things,I fear this could happen to us,if am wrong then please correct me ...

I thought Luton had 20 pts deducted for admin and 10 for illegal transfers?

also dundee had 14 pts deducted for going into admin for a second time not long ago.

Rotherham got 17pts deducted when they went into admin for a second time so why would we get 30? Scaremongering again?

also i think that if it is not within a 5 year period (the administrations) then the points deduction will not be increased from 10.

You could be rite there,so it would be at least 15 pts deducted and am sure the FA would find some other reason to deduct us more points ,the 30pts could be a maximum I hope, any club can occur ......

Dundee - Scotish FA

Port Vale - English FA

Notice the difference

Luton Town - 4th time of breaching league rules regarding administration PLUS illegal transfers = 30 pts

Rotherham - 2nd time of breaking rules going into admin -17 pts

Port Vale - not been in admin over last 5 years, no illegal transfers. Would be -10pts IF we went into admin, which I don't think we will.

Note the difference :razz:

also dundee had 14 pts deducted for going into admin for a second time not long ago.

Rotherham got 17pts deducted when they went into admin for a second time so why would we get 30? Scaremongering again?

also i think that if it is not within a 5 year period (the administrations) then the points deduction will not be increased from 10.

In fairness, WV, he did say 30pts in total for other things.

Also, I might be going mad but, I actually agree with you re: Robbie Earle. IMHO his endorsement either way is worthless.

Luton Town - 4th time of breaching league rules regarding administration PLUS illegal transfers = 30 pts

Rotherham - 2nd time of breaking rules going into admin -17 pts

Port Vale - not been in admin over last 5 years, no illegal transfers. Would be -10pts IF we went into admin, which I don't think we will.

Note the difference :razz:

Unless you are a member of the FA you have no idea, like the rest of us, as to how many points we would have deducted or what else they may find to charge us with

Unless you are a member of the FA you have no idea, like the rest of us, as to how many points we would have deducted or what else they may find to charge us with

Yet people make statements saying we will get -30 pts.....

Scaremongering ? No, am just putting my view of why am against the starve em out campaign,I hope you are rite with the 5 year period thing but we would still incur at lest 15pts deduction and with these SENILEOLDGITS in-charge ,who knows what they have been up to .

Guest RayTab
Yet people make statements saying we will get -30 pts.....

It could be up to 30 points.

More likely to be around 15-20 points.

But your making it sound like it's reasonable for us to be deducted 15 points! Thats 5 wins before we get into positive numbers. No players will want to come to a club who are already 15 points off the pace favourites to be relegated.

Leeds and Southampton had massive points deductions and survived, but they are big clubs who can keep their better players by paying them a lot and having the prestige of being at a big club. We have neither money nor named reputation.

Do not argue anymore because you are trying to justify a points deduction; you are trying to say |"Administration is fine by me". Is it? Is it really?

Have you grown a new pair yet?

It could be up to 30 points.

More likely to be around 15-20 points.

But your making it sound like it's reasonable for us to be deducted 15 points! Thats 5 wins before we get into positive numbers. No players will want to come to a club who are already 15 points off the pace favourites to be relegated.

Leeds and Southampton had massive points deductions and survived, but they are big clubs who can keep their better players by paying them a lot and having the prestige of being at a big club. We have neither money nor named reputation.

Do not argue anymore because you are trying to justify a points deduction; you are trying to say |"Administration is fine by me". Is it? Is it really?

Have you grown a new pair yet?

Who else has had points reductions?? Not just Leeds and Soton you know. I don't even think we will go into admin, therefore we will not get a pts deduction. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_%28British_football%29

Look at the league 2 table the year 3 teams got points deducted. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%9309_Football_League_Two

out of the 4 teams given points deductions only 1 went down.

anyway it won't happen so there is nothing to worry about.

Archived