onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie Earle Backs Mo

Tosh

How about everyone buys their season ticket as usual but then doesn't go the games? A loss for the fans I agree but surely that would help the board see that change is needed without risking putting the club into admin and risking a 30pts deduction and conference football?

That's a bit stupid isnt it:doh:

Advert

What happens if Mo's bid gets rejected outright and we don't go into admin as the doom and gloom merchants predict and then next season starts as this one did? DO you think everyone who has signed the starve em out won't be paying £20 to get in every other saturday? That's just silly.

What happens if Mo's bid gets rejected outright and we don't go into admin as the doom and gloom merchants predict and then next season starts as this one did? DO you think everyone who has signed the starve em out won't be paying £20 to get in every other saturday? That's just silly.

Would that be with or without Virus 2001?

Guest RayTab

What makes you think this board can turn it around?

The simple fact is this. We are not doom and gloom merchants, we do not want Vale to end up in Admin. However with the way we are going I give us untill September before we are calling in Insolvency experts and solicitors to put us into Admin.

It will take 3 years at the very least to turn around these losses. That is what we were told when V2001 came in. In those 3 years we should have been in the Championship according to V2001.

8 years on we are losing money, sitting mid table in the lowest professional league in English football, pondering, forever pondering and rejecting investment as we sink further towards the trap door of administration. And still nobody in the board room has a clue what they are doing!

Is that what you wanted?

How about everyone buys their season ticket as usual but then doesn't go the games? A loss for the fans I agree but surely that would help the board see that change is needed without risking putting the club into admin and risking a 30pts deduction and conference football?
As I thought no real alternative. If you think the self centred six will give a rats bottom if we stay at home or not, then you are deluded young man. If we were to just buy are tickets then stay at home they would be as happy as 'sand boys'. No prizes for that suggestion I'm afraid.======

What makes you think this board can turn it around?

The simple fact is this. We are not doom and gloom merchants, we do not want Vale to end up in Admin. However with the way we are going I give us untill September before we are calling in Insolvency experts and solicitors to put us into Admin.

It will take 3 years at the very least to turn around these losses. That is what we were told when V2001 came in. In those 3 years we should have been in the Championship according to V2001.

8 years on we are losing money, sitting mid table in the lowest professional league in English football, pondering, forever pondering and rejecting investment as we sink further towards the trap door of administration. And still nobody in the board room has a clue what they are doing!

Is that what you wanted?

And would MO still want to come in with at least -15 points at the start of the season? ......... the only way forward is the NLV way and hope THESENILEOLDGITS see this is THEIR way out before we hit ADMIN ..

IF you are going to use that argument it works both ways. The board were responsible for selling a RECORD amount of season tickets. Have a look at that years attendances, very rarely all ST holders turned up. I can't remember many gates above 6000 that year...supporters have been gained rather than lost. We were playing in front of 3500 in league 1 a few years ago.

And Melv, just an idea ok although I wouldn't expect any idea that involved buying a ticket to interest you.

Actually Mike Aldridge was.

Guest RayTab
IF you are going to use that argument it works both ways. The board were responsible for selling a RECORD amount of season tickets. Have a look at that years attendances, very rarely all ST holders turned up. I can't remember many gates above 6000 that year...supporters have been gained rather than lost. We were playing in front of 3500 in league 1 a few years ago.

And Melv, just an idea ok although I wouldn't expect any idea that involved buying a ticket to interest you.

Supporters have gone up. Revenue hasn't. If we have 3,500 fans paying £300 for season tickets. Then thats just over £1Million. If you have 6,000 fans paying £150 for season tickets thats thats £900,000. So we've lost £100,000. Sensible ticket pricing that was, wasn't it? It's not about fans, it's about wonga at the end of the day.

Ok, so WV is agreeing that the Starve them out campaign won't put us into admin, and even if it did it would only be -10 points so we wouldn't get relegated. Didn't expect a board supporter to back the campaign, but it is here for all to see. Lets all sign up :D

Who peed him off so he left ?

Who is mike connected with in his latest venture and was pictured along side in last weeks senile?

I thought Aldridge was only appointed through being a pal of the board?

I also believe he left to pursue a personal ambition of working for himself not because anyone peed him off enough to leave.

Archived