v Barnet (H) 18.08.12: pre game/game/post match comments

ValiantJake

Advert

Team for me has to be this (the team Id have also picked for Burnley):

Neal

Duffy Boom McDonald Loft

Vincent Shuker/Burge Murphy JMW

Pope Dodds

Ive put Shuker/Burge as i missed most of the first half and so dont know how Shuker played and Burge looked very impressive, I also dont understand last night why we had a left-footed right winger and a right-footed left winger? We definitely need two upfront and Yates and Morsey arent good enough for me and shouldnt be anything more than squad/reserve players

Team for me has to be this (the team Id have also picked for Burnley):

Neal

Duffy Boom McDonald Loft

Vincent Shuker/Burge Murphy JMW

Pope Dodds

Ive put Shuker/Burge as i missed most of the first half and so dont know how Shuker played and Burge looked very impressive, I also dont understand last night why we had a left-footed right winger and a right-footed left winger? We definitely need two upfront and Yates and Morsey arent good enough for me and shouldnt be anything more than squad/reserve players

I know it won't happen but I would like to see Loft and Burge togther in centre mid.

Neal

Duffy McCombe McDonald Loft

Vincent Murphy Burge Myrie Williams

Dodds

Pope

I would agree. I really like Shuker so it's between him and Burge, I wouldn't mind seeing them paired up in the middle. Burge has a decent tackle on him and at home we should look as attacking as possible.

......................Neal.......................

Duffy.....McCoombe....McDonald...Loft

Williams....Murphy....Burge.....Vincent

................Pope....Dodds.................

Subs;Johnson/Yates/Davis/Morsy/Shuker/James/Williamson

If Adams can only register 20 players and Haldane and Lloyd miss out then with Taylor and Owen injured that matchday 18

is basically it.....it is an odd rule somewhat made up as they go along because even though in administration the club are paying wages for 22 players and also youth players ought to be able to play and in the past the likes of Porter and Horsfield have been

registered to play and Owen is basically a player/coach as well.....also the usual squad numbers given are for 25 players.

Could there not be a bucket collection/sponsorship to sign Dickinson/Purcell but then would Adams have to drop other players from the 20?

I was impressed with the general play of morsy,he did nowt wrong to loose his place.aggressive in.the tackle,neat in tidy with the ball and tried to keep it moving..against a good burnley side.

Burge deserves keep his place also,had a cracking 2nd half.

My opinion is also that morsy n shuker is too small a center midfield.

So My side would be.

Neal

Duffy.(yates was poor)

Loft

mccombe

mcdonald

morsy

Jmw

burge

pope

Dodds

vincent.

I was impressed with the general play of morsy,he did nowt wrong to loose his place.aggressive in.the tackle,neat in tidy with the ball and tried to keep it moving..against a good burnley side.

Burge deserves keep his place also,had a cracking 2nd half.

My opinion is also that morsy n shuker is too small a center midfield.

So My side would be.

Neal

Duffy.(yates was poor)

Loft

mccombe

mcdonald

morsy

Jmw

burge

pope

Dodds

vincent.

We could play shuker on the wing or upfront as that is where he has played most of his career.

Archived