onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

2 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

This is what you said, “Therefore I want us to lose if it means he’s gone so we can win more long term”.  There’s no guarantee we will win more games long term, or short term for that matter, with a new man at the helm.  Out of interest, what’s your definition of a “proper” manager?  A name you recognise?

Thanks - so I didn’t say it’s a guarantee. That’s all my opinion. I believe we would win more with someone new in. And by proper manager I mean someone who has a clue tactically. Maybe we could actually run a proper recruitment process this time to find one?

5 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Depends if you consider his time as Northern Ireland U21s manager as successful management.

No I don’t. He managed 5 games. International football is different as Michael O’Neill proved down the road. And it’s youth international football. 

1 hour ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Guitar ray , would you rather watch the most boring football in the world under Crosby or would you like the vale to hire a manager like Pete wild who I reckon wud do a cracking job look at his CV , he has managed clubs with next to no budget and been successful it's a no brainer for me

Who is paying for this? 

1 hour ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Guitar ray , would you rather watch the most boring football in the world under Crosby or would you like the vale to hire a manager like Pete wild who I reckon wud do a cracking job look at his CV , he has managed clubs with next to no budget and been successful it's a no brainer for me

Pete wild would have been a brilliant appointment, think we have missed the boat on that one now with Barrow flying 

51 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Yes because he must be on a huge salary at Barrow 

Well Carol won’t be opening the purse. Maybe she’s hoping Dono will pay for a new manager as well as a pitch and a scoreboard. 

Dunno if it gives an indication as to why we're all so cynical, pessimistic, and lacking patience, but we've lost the second most games of any team in the top 4 tiers this century.

We're bested only by Crewe.

I say it every week but we've been through the absolute ringer for 20 years and the fact that the fans still turn up in good numbers is evidence enough that they don't deserve the e-kicking some love dishing out. 

Gareth Ainsworth
This is an absolute no brainer for me. His record at this level and on a limited budget is tremendous. Yes he blew out at QPR, but most managers have one of those on their CV.
Won't get him though, because he doesn't believe in piss arsing around in front of the goalie then passing it back to him under pressure, meaning the gk has to boot it anywhere. Also there is a chance he might play full backs instead of wingbacks. Well we just can't have that can we.

Sent from my SM-A528B using onevalefan mobile app

Archived