onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket is a no go at the moment

ValeMadrid87

Well iv decided too put my season ticket on hold until the take over has been completed and we know how much is available too Micky Adams...

I am pretty miffed that although I know Ryder is not our owner yet, I would of thought that he still could of outlined how his bid was won, and also he could give us an update on how much he is planning too give MA for transfers which in turn would have been a good thing also for ticket sales... His quietness is quite worrying on my terms, I know he will obviously make funds available, but the trouble is that without words I am not very excited about the next upcoming season..

End of the day I am not going too part with my cash for Ryder too turn out too be a flop!! Why can't he at least outline his future goals, aims etc etc..

Untill I know the true facts and why he thinks he will be the man to take over...

I will not be parting with my cash and in sure there's hundreds that feel the same way as I do...

Again I know that he is not the owner but if he expects too doop me into buying a ST just too fob us off that he has made funds available I won't be best pleased.. I'm not arsed about Vales facility's all I care about is our playing squad and where we will be at the end of the season... Im not arsed about the Robbin Williams suite (although I know it will bring well needed finances in to the club) but again I pay too see the Vale... And if your only Arsed in making Vale a super place to visit again I dont care!! I pay to see us win!! Even if that means we play in Hanley forest park...

I want more openess Ryder or else I'll spend my money on something more worthwhile with it and only attend the more attracted games (if there is any)

Advert

Well iv decided too put my season ticket on hold until the take over has been completed and we know how much is available too Micky Adams...

I am pretty miffed that although I know Ryder is not our owner yet, I would of thought that he still could of outlined how his bid was won, and also he could give us an update on how much he is planning too give MA for transfers which in turn would have been a good thing also for ticket sales... His quietness is quite worrying on my terms, I know he will obviously make funds available, but the trouble is that without words I am not very excited about the next upcoming season..

End of the day I am not going too part with my cash for Ryder too turn out too be a flop!! Why can't he at least outline his future goals, aims etc etc..

Untill I know the true facts and why he thinks he will be the man to take over...

I will not be parting with my cash and in sure there's hundreds that feel the same way as I do...

Again I know that he is not the owner but if he expects too doop me into buying a ST just too fob us off that he has made funds available I won't be best pleased.. I'm not arsed about Vales facility's all I care about is our playing squad and where we will be at the end of the season... Im not arsed about the Robbin Williams suite (although I know it will bring well needed finances in to the club) but again I pay too see the Vale... And if your only Arsed in making Vale a super place to visit again I dont care!! I pay to see us win!! Even if that means we play in Hanley forest park...

I want more openess Ryder or else I'll spend my money on something more worthwhile with it and only attend the more attracted games (if there is any)

Any ST money is ring fenced.So if KR does not for what ever reason take over then you would get your money back.

By buying a ST you would give him more money to hand over to MA.

Your ST will cost you more now than it would have done before.

Perhaps if you and the other hundreds of so called " Vale " supporters who have yet to buy a season ticket actually go out and buy one then that would send out a positive message to Mr Ryder.

I know that lots of people are finding things difficult at the moment money wise, but the more season ticket money in the kitty has got to be a bonus when the budgets are set for next season.

So never mind waiting to see what other people are doing, get down VP with your £300 and get your season ticket. Still a bargain at about £ 13 a game

If you're a vale fan you get a season ticket. You don't wait to see if were gonna be any good or not.you're not waiting for a review on the new mondeo or whatever. While you're still alive you go. Otherwise you're not a vale fan but just a bystander.

Just my opinion

Its nothing more than an excuse not to buy and a P poor excuse.Probably one of the people who moan the club has no money,cant afford to sign better player's etc.

Or it could be a bored attention seeker/WUM.

If you're a vale fan you get a season ticket. You don't wait to see if were gonna be any good or not.you're not waiting for a review on the new mondeo or whatever. While you're still alive you go. Otherwise you're not a vale fan but just a bystander.

Just my opinion

Complete and utter cobblers. It is blind faith like that that took us into admin. If so called fans had stuck to SEO at the start of last season MOLD would never have happened and even more ridiculously you went on to accept that the £8M so called investment was going to happen. Season ticket sales are low so far and have little potential to increase unless there are some extraordinary signings or a back down on pricing . As the original poster suggests the PR now is no better than before and serious consideration has to be given to some improvement. The massive goodwill gained from Ryders packed out open meeting has already started to diminish. I object to being called a non fan just because I think before acting. My decisions are based on the clubs long term future not on being able to wave a piece in the air and claiming to be (one of 2000) true fans. I want to be one of 6000 true fans.

Its nothing more than an excuse not to buy and a P poor excuse.Probably one of the people who moan the club has no money,cant afford to sign better player's etc.

Or it could be a bored attention seeker/WUM.

Quite surprised at this response from you Melv, wasnt so long ago that you didnt have one and were getting stick off everyone.

If this is what Valemadrid87 thinks then that is up to him and if he chooses to get a ticket or not isnt any business of anyone else.

I wont be getting one this season as i am working away alot but dont feel i have to explain or justify myself to fellow so called supporters.

I will pay on the gate and go to games i can attend. Just because people choose to pay on the gate doesnt make them less of a supporter than those that choose to buy a season ticket.

I wish people would get off there high horses and stop trying to belittle other fans.

As the original poster suggests the PR now is no better than before and serious consideration has to be given to some improvement. The massive goodwill gained from Ryders packed out open meeting has already started to diminish.

I agree that it has to improve and improve dramatically and soon.I have said in other threads that we need to have more patience and wait till 22nd as that was the date given.But the lack of news updates on wether the contract has been handed over or not,news about wether the additional info has been supplied satisfactorily or not is very poor.It not really a lot to expect such updates.(ps put the delay in updates down to thanksgiving;))

Quite surprised at this response from you Melv, wasnt so long ago that you didnt have one and were getting stick off everyone.

If this is what Valemadrid87 thinks then that is up to him and if he chooses to get a ticket or not isnt any business of anyone else.

I wont be getting one this season as i am working away alot but dont feel i have to explain or justify myself to fellow so called supporters.

I will pay on the gate and go to games i can attend. Just because people choose to pay on the gate doesnt make them less of a supporter than those that choose to buy a season ticket.

I wish people would get off there high horses and stop trying to belittle other fans.

If you are working away a lot that is fair enough and understandable.

Yes it is his business.But he posted it on here,an open forum.So there are bound to be replies from other people.

The general idea now is to get behind the club more now that MOLD are history.

Just my opinion

So all of the exiles who post on here but live thousands of miles from Burslem are not Vale fans? All those who would desperately want to buy a season ticket but who are out of work and simply can't afford it are not Vale fans? Those who have been Vale fans all of their lives but are now to ill to go are not Vale fans? You talk rubbish young man.

Just my opinion.

So all of the exiles who post on here but live thousands of miles from Burslem are not Vale fans? All those who would desperately want to buy a season ticket but who are out of work and simply can't afford it are not Vale fans? Those who have been Vale fans all of their lives but are now to ill to go are not Vale fans? You talk rubbish young man.

Just my opinion.

I am glad to see that we do have some sensible Vale fans top post Jean.

Jesus Christ... Replys on this thread make you think twice on posting threads... Ok so I'm not a Vale fan just because I'm on a tight budget at the moment with just moving into my new place...

But I must be trying too wind everybody up because I would like too know if this season will really be worth me struggling for a couple of months after purchasing the ST

Some people really need to get a grip and pull there's heads out of there *****!!!

And that goes to a couple of posters above!

Jesus Christ... Replys on this thread make you think twice on posting threads... Ok so I'm not a Vale fan just because I'm on a tight budget at the moment with just moving into my new place...

But I must be trying too wind everybody up because I would like too know if this season will really be worth me struggling for a couple of months after purchasing the ST

Some people really need to get a grip and pull there's heads out of there *****!!!

And that goes to a couple of posters above!

Take no notice mate, there are some on here who just love to moan and slag people off.

Archived