onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket is a no go at the moment

ValeMadrid87

Guest TommyMac
Wouldnt that be wasting money paying off Oliver.Lloyd,Meigh.Why pay them off more when all he would need to do is pay them off same as any other share holder is paid for their share's?

To gain 100% control he would have had to purchase every share, i.e. those from the ex directors and all other shareholders (the fans). Without admin he would also have inherited all the club's debts. I'm not saying I'm right but if/when the takeover occurs, Keith has 100% ownership of the club at a fraction of the cost.

I also believe that if MOLD had been ousted via the EGM it would have been very diificult for Keith Ryder to have purchased the club. Rightly or wrongly it seemed to me that the interim board proposed by the supporters club would not have taken us into administration IMO, and I'm on the outside looking in, there was a wave of support for Mo Chaudry (possibly with others) to save the club.

If I'm right and I stress it's only a suspicion, Keith has the club 'on the cheap', Oliver, Lloyd and Meigh got their money back and perhaps most importantly to Glenn ("over my dead body") Oliver, Mo Chaudry is kept well away from the club.

Advert

To gain 100% control he would have had to purchase every share, i.e. those from the ex directors and all other shareholders (the fans). Without admin he would also have inherited all the club's debts. I'm not saying I'm right but if/when the takeover occurs, Keith has 100% ownership of the club at a fraction of the cost.

I also believe that if MOLD had been ousted via the EGM it would have been very diificult for Keith Ryder to have purchased the club. Rightly or wrongly it seemed to me that the interim board proposed by the supporters club would not have taken us into administration IMO, and I'm on the outside looking in, there was a wave of support for Mo Chaudry (possibly with others) to save the club.

If I'm right and I stress it's only a suspicion, Keith has the club 'on the cheap', Oliver, Lloyd and Meigh got their money back and perhaps most importantly to Glenn ("over my dead body") Oliver, Mo Chaudry is kept well away from the club.

Are all shares no non existent?

thought opinions would have changed now that MOLD have gone .........WRONG.....SEO has finished, MOLD are finished ...... you wont be going to the vale because you are a true fan. Your decisions are based on the long term future of the club ???????? what decision, wether you are a vale fan or not.

As i see it,a fair few of us didn't go last season because of MOLD and said that was the reason,well MOLD have gone and i have my ticket,i do now think that people are after the slightest reason to not go now,family or work reasons fair enough but to say now it's because we are **** etc..,bloomin ada we have watched **** for many years now moaned about it but still supported our team.SEO was to get rid of those ****ers and we did that,so come on we got what we wanted didn't we?. Just for the record i am not one who will say if you dont go then you aint a fan because that is total ******** and anyone who says that hasn't got a clue really.

Guest TommyMac

Melv, I think you are correct that creditors will receive 3p in the £ as per the CVA. Now if something has gone on behind the scenes to 'engineer' administration and Keith's takeover, is it possible Keith came to some agreement with Oliver, Lloyd and Meigh that would see them recoup their investment?

Guest TommyMac

Jean, I have no evidence whatsoever. It's purely a suspicion I have and, to be honest, all I'm basing it on is:

The previous dealing and loan/investment of £100,000.

Mike Lloyd's eager 'endorsement of Keith Ryder when he became the preferred bidder.

Hearing nothing from Oliver, Lloyd or Meigh regarding the substantial sums of money they have lost.

I'm probably reading too much into this but I can't rid these thoughts that ex directors may have come out of all this with more than any other creditor/shareholder.

Jean, I have no evidence whatsoever. It's purely a suspicion I have and, to be honest, all I'm basing it on is:

Mike Lloyd's eager 'endorsement of Keith Ryder when he became the preferred bidder.

Hearing nothing from Oliver, Lloyd or Meigh regarding the substantial sums of money they have lost.

I'm probably reading too much into this but I can't rid these thoughts that ex directors may have come out of all this with more than any other creditor/shareholder.

We best hope that its nothing more than your mind leading you astray,suspicion,conspiracy call it what ever.

Which would surely be a clear breach of their fiduciary duties and a gigantic risk to take once the takeover is complete and the Administrators morph into Insolvency Practitioners and start lifiting the drains??

Guest TommyMac
Which would surely be a clear breach of their fiduciary duties and a gigantic risk to take once the takeover is complete and the Administrators morph into Insolvency Practitioners and start lifiting the drains??

I agree but wouldn't put anything past the old regime. Remember a breach of fiduciary duties would have to be proved. Could the administrators uncover any proof if payments had been made privately? I don't know.

It's purely a suspicion and i have no proof, and i'm probebly readin too much into this but i suspect that kieth has bought the club an paid off mold with skittles and gummy bears!

the way i see it, mold's gone, its a new season, lets give the team and kieth a chance. i got my season ticket a while ago and i'm lookin forward to the start of the new season

up the vale

I agree but wouldn't put anything past the old regime. Remember a breach of fiduciary duties would have to be proved. Could the administrators uncover any proof if payments had been made privately? I don't know.

With HMRC sharpening their sabres, why would KR have needed to pay them off to bring about admin? Surely it was inevitable anyway?

Guest TommyMac
With HMRC sharpening their sabres, why would KR have needed to pay them off to bring about admin? Surely it was inevitable anyway?

Quite possibly but would the proposed interim board have sought investment to stave off administration?

On a side note, can the administrators not seek to file for neglect of fiduciary duties against MOLD for rejecting investment from Chaudry and subsequently leading the club into admin?

Archived