onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket is a no go at the moment

ValeMadrid87

Complete and utter cobblers. It is blind faith like that that took us into admin. If so called fans had stuck to SEO at the start of last season MOLD would never have happened and even more ridiculously you went on to accept that the £8M so called investment was going to happen. Season ticket sales are low so far and have little potential to increase unless there are some extraordinary signings or a back down on pricing . As the original poster suggests the PR now is no better than before and serious consideration has to be given to some improvement. The massive goodwill gained from Ryders packed out open meeting has already started to diminish. I object to being called a non fan just because I think before acting. My decisions are based on the clubs long term future not on being able to wave a piece in the air and claiming to be (one of 2000) true fans. I want to be one of 6000 true fans.

thought opinions would have changed now that MOLD have gone .........WRONG.....SEO has finished, MOLD are finished ...... you wont be going to the vale because you are a true fan. Your decisions are based on the long term future of the club ???????? what decision, wether you are a vale fan or not.

Advert

Its nothing more than an excuse not to buy and a P poor excuse.Probably one of the people who moan the club has no money,cant afford to sign better player's etc.

Or it could be a bored attention seeker/WUM.

Very Ignorent post... Why am I an attention seeker or a WUM?

Please explain what bit of my post is a joke for everybody to see...

Jesus Christ... Replys on this thread make you think twice on posting threads... Ok so I'm not a Vale fan just because I'm on a tight budget at the moment with just moving into my new place...

But I must be trying too wind everybody up because I would like too know if this season will really be worth me struggling for a couple of months after purchasing the ST

Some people really need to get a grip and pull there's heads out of there *****!!!

And that goes to a couple of posters above!

In your opening post you never mentioned about moving house,being on a tight budget.

Very Ignorent post... Why am I an attention seeker or a WUM?

Please explain what bit of my post is a joke for everybody to see...

OK so you didn't want to attract attention to the fact that you are not getting a ST.

Are we entitled to know how he won the bid?

The admin team thought it was the best.The details are private.

You also mention about KR being a flop.

=ValeMadrid87;1777089]Jesus Christ... Replys on this thread make you think twice on posting threads... Ok so I'm not a Vale fan just because I'm on a tight budget at the moment with just moving into my new place...

But I must be trying too wind everybody up because I would like too know if this season will really be worth me struggling for a couple of months after purchasing the ST

Some people really need to get a grip and pull there's heads out of there *****!!!

And that goes to a couple of posters above!

Dont use KR as an excuse not to buy a st, he isnt even the owner yet..... You say moneys tight at the moment ,thats every excuse not to buy one , no probs

thought opinions would have changed now that MOLD have gone .........WRONG.....SEO has finished, MOLD are finished ...... you wont be going to the vale because you are a true fan. Your decisions are based on the long term future of the club ???????? what decision, wether you are a vale fan or not.

I suggest you read my post again. None of the above relates to anything I have said!

In your opening post you never mentioned about moving house,being on a tight budget.

Maybe there's no news because there is nothing to say at the moment......god some people!! I'm sure once the green light is given we will see plenty of info coming out and new players arriving just be patient please and like other posters have said get your season ticket and let's help give Keith a good enough budget to take this league by storm

Perhaps if you and the other hundreds of so called " Vale " supporters who have yet to buy a season ticket actually go out and buy one then that would send out a positive message to Mr Ryder.

I know that lots of people are finding things difficult at the moment money wise, but the more season ticket money in the kitty has got to be a bonus when the budgets are set for next season.

So never mind waiting to see what other people are doing, get down VP with your £300 and get your season ticket. Still a bargain at about £ 13 a game

What?! It's the other way around surely? Yeah, die hards will buy a season ticket either way, but it's the floaters and the casuals that need to be convinced.

I suggest you read my post again. None of the above relates to anything I have said!

better just to say you wont be going........... your decisions are based on the long term future of the club.. doesnt relate to anything you have said ....mmm must have read that on another post

Guest TommyMac

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but what if the Football League have discovered something about Keith Ryder or his bid that has set alarm bells ringing? I know that he and the administrators have stated the old regime (V2001/MOLD) have no involvement with the future of PVFC but back in January he was serious about investing in the club under the directorship of Miller, Oliver, Lloyd and Deakin.

I have absolutely no evidence (or reliable sources) but I have a nagging suspicion that Keith Ryder may have paid off Oliver, Lloyd, and Meigh to compensate for the money they lost when we went into administration. Keith Ryder gets the club cheaper than buying existing shares and paying off creditors in full and directors get their investment back. A sound business deal for all concerned or a conspiracy theory too far?

Maybe there's no news because there is nothing to say at the moment......god some people!! I'm sure once the green light is given we will see plenty of info coming out and new players arriving just be patient please and like other posters have said get your season ticket and let's help give Keith a good enough budget to take this league by storm

ive already got my season ticket but you must admit a bit more info coming out of the club would help calm a lot of fans

Guest TommyMac
Was he? I'm sure that he intended to invest, providing that those four in question would leave? :yes:

He initially gave them a loan/investment of circa £100,000 that kept them in situ. It was later claimed he withdrew further investment due to the politics involved with the club. I don't believe he ever set MOLD standing down as a condition of that investment.

The first part of what you say is exactly as i was saying including patience leading up to the meeting.But post meeting we were told more info requested by the FL.We were also told that contracts could be exchanged as early as tomorrow.There has been no further updated on both of these matter's.Was the additional info sent and acceptable?Have contracts been exchanged?

My ST is already paid for.

I have absolutely no evidence (or reliable sources) but I have a nagging suspicion that Keith Ryder may have paid off Oliver, Lloyd, and Meigh to compensate for the money they lost when we went into administration. Keith Ryder gets the club cheaper than buying existing shares and paying off creditors in full and directors get their investment back. A sound business deal for all concerned or a conspiracy theory too far?

Wouldnt that be wasting money paying off Oliver.Lloyd,Meigh.Why pay them off more when all he would need to do is pay them off same as any other share holder is paid for their share's?

Archived