onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket is a no go at the moment

ValeMadrid87

Advert

Sick of threads like this,if yer ain't buying a S/T why brag about it,sick of folk making excuse after excuse for not buying one,put up or shut up,WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD..... Ho yes ... The guy wants some attention ... Sick of attention seekers ... :( ... JEZZ

It's purely a suspicion and i have no proof, and i'm probebly readin too much into this but i suspect that kieth has bought the club an paid off mold with skittles and gummy bears!

the way i see it, mold's gone, its a new season, lets give the team and kieth a chance. i got my season ticket a while ago and i'm lookin forward to the start of the new season

Far to upbeat to be posting on here you are.

What you should be doing is thinking of any reason possible not to attend VP next season !!!!!

up the vale

It's purely a suspicion and i have no proof, and i'm probebly readin too much into this but i suspect that kieth has bought the club an paid off mold with skittles and gummy bears!

the way i see it, mold's gone, its a new season, lets give the team and kieth a chance. i got my season ticket a while ago and i'm lookin forward to the start of the new season

up the vale

Far to upbeat to be posting on here.

What you should be doing is thinking of any reason possible not to attend VP next season !!!

Thats better !!!!

Sick of threads like this,if yer ain't buying a S/T why brag about it,sick of folk making excuse after excuse for not buying one,put up or shut up,WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD..... Ho yes ... The guy wants some attention ... Sick of attention seekers ... :( ... JEZZ

:clap::thumbs::clap::thumbs:

i agree its different people making different excuses though negative negative negative

After all that went before i cannot believe anyone would not get a season ticket, the idiots before made a complete and utter mess, now its onlt a case of verifying certain information and the dots etc will be signed. I'm also shaw that players will be already in place to sign, thats why i have not got a seaason ticket, i have gone a lil further and spent a lil more already and gone shares in a box. Stop messing about get behind the team,get behind the manager, get behind the new owner , whoever it maybe and support the Vale. No more excuses, one team, one owner ,one objective.

After all that went before i cannot believe anyone would not get a season ticket, the idiots before made a complete and utter mess, now its onlt a case of verifying certain information and the dots etc will be signed. I'm also shaw thiat players will be already in place to sign, thats why i have not got a seaason ticket, i have gone a lil further and spent a lil more already and gone shares in a box. Stop messing about get behind the team,get behind the manager, get behind the new owner , whoever it maybe and support the Vale. No more excuses, one team, one owner ,one objective.

spot on m8.

Can we start a thread for vale fans who have bought a season ticket and are not complete xunts

agreed!

if you are flat broke or work away then fair enough. But for gods sake last few seasons been a nightmare with fans choosing not to go because of MOLD. Now at the potential start of a new era with a new owner and a good manager who needs our backing people are ifing and areing. Look part of being a fan is going through the highs AND lows. Before I could understand people not getting 1 but now! Its all ******** end of in my view. Fair weather fans moaning 'Ill go if we sign good players' or 'Ill go if we are given big budget' or 'Il go if the owner picks me up in a Bentley from my front door, drives me to VP, buys my ale and lets me **** his wife'. get a grip.

After all that went before i cannot believe anyone would not get a season ticket, the idiots before made a complete and utter mess, now its onlt a case of verifying certain information and the dots etc will be signed. I'm also shaw that players will be already in place to sign, thats why i have not got a seaason ticket, i have gone a lil further and spent a lil more already and gone shares in a box. Stop messing about get behind the team,get behind the manager, get behind the new owner , whoever it maybe and support the Vale. No more excuses, one team, one owner ,one objective.

up the vale

Maybe there's no news because there is nothing to say at the moment......god some people!! I'm sure once the green light is given we will see plenty of info coming out and new players arriving just be patient please and like other posters have said get your season ticket and let's help give Keith a good enough budget to take this league by storm
well said carpetman to much negativity all the time

Archived