onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence (2)

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

1 hour ago, WV said:

Incredibly disrespectful to a multi millionaire successful business woman. 

One that didn't know the offside rule before she bought the club. It's irrelevant how she's done or doing away from Vale Park unless you're close to her. She's been making terrible decision after terrible decision on the football side of things, which is what we're concerned about.

Edited by Valiiant
  • Like 1

Advert

1 minute ago, Valiiant said:

One that didn't know the offside rule before she bought the club. It's irrelevant how she's done or doing away from Vale Park unless you're close to her. She's been making terrible decision after terrible decision on the football side of things, which is what we're concerned about.

But we can now order a hot dog straight to your seat at the game so it's alright 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

So who are the buyers she has turned down?

By his own admission Clarke had come back too early and was suffering.

No updates from the club?  How many of the forums have you been to?

If you’d actually paid attention to the club you would know that the upstairs suite being finished was part of the agreement for the Robbie concert.

And if the club had chucked money immediately at the paddock bogs you would have been the first one on here moaning it should have been spent on a striker. Perhaps they are saving the cash for the transfer window?  If you fancy having a go at rebuilding the bogs yourself I’m sure the club would be delighted. 

If you had paid attention then you would see that there has been no investment on the playing side for two years now despite making money from the play offs, Wembley, cup runs, player sales and record shirt sales. Hall, Harrison without replacing them. Budget cuts. Replacing an experienced manger in Clarke with the cheap option in Crosby. Clarke should have been given more time after what he went through, see Cheltenham now. Or an replacing an experienced well respected CE in Garlic with her son who knows zilch about football. Nepotism springs to mind, again cheap option. Speedy who was given the chop despite working hard for years without a thought for this. 

If you had paid attention you would have noticed that there has been no attempt by Carol to invest in the Lorne Street Concourse so it is able to be opened. Or that it doesn’t take months to sort out a toilet block in the railway stand (so we are told it is the toilets) which has always been the most populated stand for fans. Again speaks of no investment no money. 

If you had paid attention that you would realise that the scoreboard was gifted to the club. Or as you put it the suite was only finished as part of the concert agreement. 

If you paid attention when was the last time we have any update from the club regarding anything concerning the club including any update of player contracts or injuries? I’ll answer that one for your, never. 

If you had paid attention you would have seen that the club apologised to fans not long ago be because they are so poor at communicating with fans that they had to employ someone to do this. (Appears this is still not being done). 

Saving money for the transfer window? Like they did the last couple of windows? Like starting the last couple of seasons with one forward. Budget cuts everywhere and if we weren’t paying a factions of wages on loans players like Arblaster or Devine where do you think we would be in the table now? The squad is threadbare. 

If you had paid attention you would see that statistically Port Vale are the worst team this calendar year or maybe you are happy with this I don’t know? 

I know for a fact that there has been a offer to buy the club but Carol won’t sell, is this the best for Port Vale? New investment who can progress the club. Seems like she wants to be remembered as the person who saved the club over the person who can progress it. I don’t need to name this wiling investor, why should I. 

I suggest you take your head from out of Carol’s back side then you may be able to see abit more clearly. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Black N White said:

If you had paid attention then you would see that there has been no investment on the playing side for two years now despite making money from the play offs, Wembley, cup runs, player sales and record shirt sales. Hall, Harrison without replacing them. Budget cuts. Replacing an experienced manger in Clarke with the cheap option in Crosby. Clarke should have been given more time after what he went through, see Cheltenham now. Or an replacing an experienced well respected CE in Garlic with her son who knows zilch about football. Nepotism springs to mind, again cheap option. Speedy who was given the chop despite working hard for years without a thought for this. 

If you had paid attention you would have noticed that there has been no attempt by Carol to invest in the Lorne Street Concourse so it is able to be opened. Or that it doesn’t take months to sort out a toilet block in the railway stand (so we are told it is the toilets) which has always been the most populated stand for fans. Again speaks of no investment no money. 

If you had paid attention that you would realise that the scoreboard was gifted to the club. Or as you put it the suite was only finished as part of the concert agreement. 

If you paid attention when was the last time we have any update from the club regarding anything concerning the club including any update of player contracts or injuries? I’ll answer that one for your, never. 

If you had paid attention you would have seen that the club apologised to fans not long ago be because they are so poor at communicating with fans that they had to employ someone to do this. (Appears this is still not being done). 

Saving money for the transfer window? Like they did the last couple of windows? Like starting the last couple of seasons with one forward. Budget cuts everywhere and if we weren’t paying a factions of wages on loans players like Arblaster or Devine where do you think we would be in the table now? The squad is threadbare. 

If you had paid attention you would see that statistically Port Vale are the worst team this calendar year or maybe you are happy with this I don’t know? 

I know for a fact that there has been a offer to buy the club but Carol won’t sell, is this the best for Port Vale? New investment who can progress the club. Seems like she wants to be remembered as the person who saved the club over the person who can progress it. I don’t need to name this wiling investor, why should I. 

I suggest you take your head from out of Carol’s back side then you may be able to see abit more clearly. 

You’ll get told you’re speaking nonsense. I know there was a bid that would have left Carol £3m better off but if you haven’t got a copy of the bid on here you’ll be told you’re full of it. It will all come out in the wash. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emile said:

3 million better off than the over inflated asking price plus the money she's put in since them? I'm not claiming to be in the know but I seem to recall 10 mil being floated around - so the offer was 13?? Genuine question 

Yes £3m better off on total investment. 

1 hour ago, Vtid said:

can you blame us? it's a dreadful run we're on but it's ok let's just sit back & accept the situation & not vent our frustration which is more than valid 

Its more that you guys are getting really angry over all this and posting on a messageboard won't help. Write to the club, speak to Mike Baggaley and get a piece in The Valiant, go on Radio Stoke, go on the Ale and the Vale podcast, go to a fans forum and ask the questions. 

But posting in the same thread continuously expecting something to happen which you can't control isn't good for you.

8 minutes ago, WV said:

You’ll get told you’re speaking nonsense. I know there was a bid that would have left Carol £3m better off but if you haven’t got a copy of the bid on here you’ll be told you’re full of it. It will all come out in the wash. 

That's why though when some news organisations report things they have evidence, like the Covid WhatsApp messages, or locally when they found the emails when Jelleyman authorised the knocking down of that statue on Festival Park.

When there's so much rumour and speculation around it pays to have evidence to back things up.

4 minutes ago, Granville said:

Its more that you guys are getting really angry over all this and posting on a messageboard won't help. Write to the club, speak to Mike Baggaley and get a piece in The Valiant, go on Radio Stoke, go on the Ale and the Vale podcast, go to a fans forum and ask the questions. 

But posting in the same thread continuously expecting something to happen which you can't control isn't good for you.

Watching Vale isn't good for me but i've continued to do it all my life 😂 

7 hours ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Hahaha, even though I was ahead of the game when I said how bad we were after struggling to beat Northampton with the sideways tippy tappy crap. Now more and more fans seem to agree. Results proving me right even though I hate it. Really hoping to be proved wrong so I can eat humble pie. I just don't understand why I saw it and nobody else could, maybe it's because I am away from home while Vale fans were whipping each other up into euphoria during the 'good run' of results.

Crosby needs to go so a new manager can improve the squad in January. Last January we declared on 35 points and sat back, we have done it earlier this year, unless a change happens PDQ we are royally shafted.

"Tippy tappy crap"...or football, as we call it, and as opposed to the Aussie Rules you seem to want?  Fans are only agreeing with you, now, because a team shorn of confidence is struggling...even though we could / should have won at least two of the League games, in this spell. A single goal could have made so much difference to this run, and I don't believe your looking-glass actually predicted results would turn this way? If it's that good you ought to be a Lottery millionaire!