onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

22nd?

Alan Baker

Advert

I agree but would be good to have some feedback about their recent meetings especially given that KR is making all of the key decisions at the Club.

Have they had recent meetings though? They instantly provided members of the SC with an e-mail and article outlining how they'd met with Ryder and how they were impressed with what he had to say and look forward to working alongside him.

I don't really think they're in a position to make any further comments just yet. :)

Has anything else been said about chasing Deakin and Miller for monies owed for unpaid shares?

Last i heard was it was being looked STILL into.

I would say that is a long long way down the line yet,unfortunate as it is.

Not long now,getting closer:)

Is there anything planned, Karl? Any sort of press conference or anything to make the announcement, or will it simply be a Radio Stoke, Sentinel or Sky Sports News news story? Hope it gets sorted out next week, so that we can move on.

Is there anything planned, Karl? Any sort of press conference or anything to make the announcement, or will it simply be a Radio Stoke, Sentinel or Sky Sports News news story? Hope it gets sorted out next week, so that we can move on.

Didn't KR tell Alex it would be the 18th? Perhaps finalised by the 22nd? I hope so, I am looking forward to lots of positive news as I'm sure KR has being doing loads behind the scenes so that he can hit the ground running.

Didn't KR tell Alex it would be the 18th? Perhaps finalised by the 22nd? I hope so, I am looking forward to lots of positive news as I'm sure KR has being doing loads behind the scenes so that he can hit the ground running.

I think it was something along those lines Caroline, yes. :)

Hopefully, there are no more obstacles in KR's way now, and everything is ironed out and we can start building for the new season. As always with Vale, it's difficult to be confident until everything is officially announced.

I think it was something along those lines Caroline, yes. :)

Hopefully, there are no more obstacles in KR's way now, and everything is ironed out and we can start building for the new season. As always with Vale, it's difficult to be confident until everything is officially announced.

yes lets hope that come tuesday we hear of a decision that puts behind us the darkest hour in our history . we can all then look forward to lots of great news with some fantastic signings (fingers crossed).

I am guessing Radio Stoke will announce it before the official site etc.

I'm pretty sure that there will be a press conference for when the takeover is completed. Lets hope there are other announcements to go with it, such as shirt sponsorship and new players coming into the club.

Archived