onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

what you mean? 

Previous owners i mean,i dont blame him one bit there.

I dont really want to debate this on this thread though mate with it being the transfers one,pop onto the thread about it or feel free to pm to chat about it but i can see that we wont be agreeing with eachother at all on this one 🙂 

I dont for one minute doubt you are all Vale though 🙂 people just have their opinions and thats fair enough

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Tippy tappy football is alright if your Barca or man city , I can't do with sky commentary saying look at this sides possession, I'm not interested in that , you can have all the possession in the world but if your wasteful it's a waste of snapping 

Peterborough, Derby, Bolton and Crewe are doing too bad with possession based football…..

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I dont really want to debate this on this thread though mate with it being the transfers one,pop onto the thread about it or feel free to pm to chat about it but i can see that we wont be agreeing with eachother at all on this one 🙂 

I dont for one minute doubt you are all Vale though 🙂 people just have their opinions and thats fair enough

That's fair enough mate each to their own 👍🏻 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vtid said:

I'd be lying if i said i was pleased about Robbie Williams becoming club president. Seen Carols comments about being so grateful for everything he has done for the club 🙄 Can any one enlighten me to exactly what has he ever done for the club barring a few shares years ago? To be even mentioned in the same sentence or share a presidency alongside such a legend in John Rudge is ridiculous & an insult to such a good man. As a fan Robbie should or could possibly invest some coin into the club alongside another plastic fan named Phil Taylor but they are both so stuck up their own arses it's a disgrace. Pair of them with an ego the size of Uche Ikpeazu's ball bag. Instead he's here making it all about him well the club pay him money! All a publicity stunt to try & get Robbie fans onboard 🤦🏼‍♂️ can gaurantee myself & all you guys who love this club have put a lot more money into Port Vale than Phil Taylor! 

Well he did 'invest' £250,000 which saved the club.  More than most anyone has done.  eg the Blue One who trousered over £1,500,000 when we got the Hugill dosh, and then threatened to fold the Club. 

Be thankful for small miracles.  Let's see what transpires, eh? 

Edited by The French Connection
Typo
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Smurthwaite was more than a crook the guy was a disgrace, he came close to shutting The Vale down but luckily carol & kevin came in and saved us # Thank god 🙏 

Edited by Nippy Naylor

2 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

2nd goal for Maidstone

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

They are playing well.  Nice goal by both of their players.  Hope our strikers are watching and see how it is done. 🤣

Lucas fell over and now starting to loose it by the looks of it.  Ipswich players just need to wind him up and he will explode. 

Edited by PVFC764

3 hours ago, Vtid said:

I'd be lying if i said i was pleased about Robbie Williams becoming club president. Seen Carols comments about being so grateful for everything he has done for the club 🙄 Can any one enlighten me to exactly what has he ever done for the club barring a few shares years ago? To be even mentioned in the same sentence or share a presidency alongside such a legend in John Rudge is ridiculous & an insult to such a good man. As a fan Robbie should or could possibly invest some coin into the club alongside another plastic fan named Phil Taylor but they are both so stuck up their own arses it's a disgrace. Pair of them with an ego the size of Uche Ikpeazu's ball bag. Instead he's here making it all about him well the club pay him money! All a publicity stunt to try & get Robbie fans onboard 🤦🏼‍♂️ can gaurantee myself & all you guys who love this club have put a lot more money into Port Vale than Phil Taylor! 

If he can create publicity and interest in the club to increase revenues then it’s a great move which will benefit the us

Maybe we could get a Netflix documentary from it?

Edited by MBE
  • Like 2