onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

keith ryder

TWIGGY

Yes and no Alan

The FL may approve the takeover if they have time, they may not if they do not have time

OK but surely the future of a FL Club has to take some sort of priority especially (and assuming) if all of KR's paperwork is in place. Another month of this will be a total disaster, wouldn't it?

Advert

OK but surely the future of a FL Club has to take some sort of priority especially (and assuming) if all of KR's paperwork is in place. Another month of this will be a total disaster, wouldn't it?

this is the FL we are talking about,

id imagine their view is maybe we should not have gone into admin in the first place so we wil fit into their timescales and tough

these are my thoughts exactly

So him saying

"Until the FL approve the take over we can make no new signings, but Im working hard with MA so that in the event of the takeover been approved we have some players lined up" would stimulate sales ?

With approaching season ticket deadlines would it not make sense for him to maintain some contact during the time we have lost 2 of our most influential players to try and stimulate sales?

What could he honestly say?

"I might or might not be taking over but I'm doing my best to make it happen. I am nothing to do with recruitment nor sales at present and to be honest I have nothing definite to say on anything to do with the future of Port Vale at this point."

That should get the season tickets flying out the door

Wouldn't hurt for KR to make a statement along the lines of " We are working hard to exit admin, the staff of the club are doing all they can to ensure next season is a success" or words to that effect. There is currently a void in communiacation at VP and where the is a void people will fill it with rumour, tales and speculation which most opf the time are way of the mark.

Wouldn't hurt for KR to make a statement along the lines of " We are working hard to exit admin, the staff of the club are doing all they can to ensure next season is a success" or words to that effect. There is currently a void in communiacation at VP and where the is a void people will fill it with rumour, tales and speculation which most opf the time are way of the mark.

it would not hurt to say that, it will hardly increase ST sales though

patience is the key now, hopefully thursday things will be a lot clearer, if not we will be in limbo for another month

Wouldn't hurt for KR to make a statement along the lines of " We are working hard to exit admin, the staff of the club are doing all they can to ensure next season is a success" .

But who doesn't know that they are working to exit admin...everyone seems to know wbout the FL meeting which it is planned will give the greeen light

How can he officially know what PV staff are doing, who is he to comment on such things?

I'd be disappointed if he issued any official statement regasrding what's going on at PVFC until he is actually officially involved...then he can come out all guns blazing if he wishes

Daft thread. No wonder. Everyone's bored. It's hot. All the decorating/gardening has been done.

Funny you should say that,the last the last 3 days av been working me balls of at home throwing old furniture out boxing stuff up clearing out 2 rooms preparing for a visit from our very own carpetman .... job done and a day of rest 2morro ready for the big day Thursday .. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ........ do you wonner come early mate ..Will be glued to radio stoke 2morro with anticipation of our new chairman making his first official statement as THE BOSS

We are all just desperate for info; KR, the "Club" (Bob Young?) and the SC have said nothing for nearly 4 weeks. Thank goodness that Bill Lodey can be relied on.

We need to have to have some sort of resolution this week.

But as we are still in admin, there is nothing to say.The people who need to will know exactly what is being done behind closed doors so that KR and the club can hit the ground running when the FL give the nod. With regards to a resolution this week, need OR want?

But as we are still in admin, there is nothing to say.The people who need to will know exactly what is being done behind closed doors so that KR and the club can hit the ground running when the FL give the nod. With regards to a resolution this week, need OR want?

As they say in marketing circles, "perception is reality."

I can't see how any sane Vale fan would see it as a "want."

Archived