Cheer or Jeer?

PVTony

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter who comes and goes, the club will always be there. It's a bit strange really, and only certain players/managers can come back to Vale Park and receive a warm welcome, like Aspin,Bogie, Guppy etc. Richards hasn't done enough in his time here to merit that, despite his goals last season. With all respect to the man, I would cheer the Vale.

He's done what he had to do. I'd rather he hadn't kissed the badge infront of the paddock after his Oxford goal, especially when in the back of his mind he knew it was his final game but he did a job for Vale so shouldn't be treated too badly. Reserve the boos for Stoke and Crewe rejects.

As for Griff, he was the envy of the division, despite many Vale fans not rating him. I'm not suprised he's moved up to League 1, and I've no doubt that his style will be a success at that level. If Collins can play in the Championship then so can Griff.

I will applaud him I c no point in booing a player who did his best for the club,so it's a cheer from me.

Obviously if he scores then there will be a jeer especially if it's a 90 th min pen when we are deservedly winning 1-0.

Up the Vale Richards was Vales highest earner I believe time to move on .

Was he boll ocks, you obviously have no idea.

Jeer. He left for the money and hes hardly a Valiants legend. Hopefully he gets taken off/sent off/injured so we can all have a good laugh and cheer.

Had he left for a team in the league above, fair play i would have cheered if we drew them in the cup, but the fact he left for chesterfield who we hate anyway i will definately be booing him.

What a **** head you are. Good luck to him if he went for money, he his 30 soon and a family to provide for. You saying if you got offered more money at another job you would turn it down? I bet you would cheer your pal Popey if he come back Vale for another team? Well that would be hard because if he was not at Vale he would be out of the football league.

Archived