onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SC Statement - Keith Ryder and discussions

Memphis

Advert

Something has bothered me since the administrators announced Keith Ryder as the successful bidder. Why would a Manchester United supporter from Blackpool want to invest in Port Vale? The club leaks money he was never going to make a profit running it as a football club. Perhaps he had other ideas, who knows?

The only way forward would be someone very very wealthy who could write off large amounts of money and not worry about it, or a local person or consortium who are Vale supporters (but we have been there before) :(

One other thing if KR is struggling to raise the money to take over the club, how is he going to find the money for the day to day running of the club.

Where is that gas bloke when we need him :rolleyes:

Micky Adams has kept pretty quiet over the last few weeks, is he confident Keiths on board or has he wisely decided not to get involved? it must be getting hard to motivate the new 'signings'

Yer, to be fair to Adams he must be at his wits end now like us all. Fair play to him for keeping his mouth shut and just getting on with the friendlies.

Keith asked for an extra 24 hours then 72 later there is no progress.Then what would it be like if he had a 5 year plan to get us to the championship.Would the next millennium arrive first?

He asked for 24hrs and it was rejected, might be a completely different story if BY had accepted he may already be in control. The fact is BY rejected and KR knows plan B or plan C may take a couple of weeks to get it sorted. KR is still in pole position and I believe he will be in control. He has done to much work to walk away.

Let's no forget that we should be happy to have a club.I feel th FL are to soft,any team who goes into administration so soon for the second time should be closed down in my opinion.Its to easy to profit from in the sence that what message does it send to clubs to see mounting debt wiped and the offending club sign better players post take over an challenge for promotion.

This whole problem has been caused by supporters of the club from Bill Bell,V2001, SOE, all I'm sure doing what they thought right for the club.The main culprits obviously V2001 with there amateur school boy enthusiasm and the golum like protection of there precious.

If find it unnerving and suspicious how quietly they have disappeared.

Things will be sorted and we will continue as a club one way or the other I'm sure it's just the frustration of beeing teased by KR

That's upsetting everyone.

With a multimillionaire fan Port Vale will never go out of existence.

Ps Jimmy hope you are well

Let's no forget that we should be happy to have a club.I feel th FL are to soft,any team who goes into administration so soon for the second time should be closed down in my opinion.Its to easy to profit from in the sence that what message does it send to clubs to see mounting debt wiped and the offending club sign better players post take over an challenge for promotion.

This whole problem has been caused by supporters of the club from Bill Bell,V2001, SOE, all I'm sure doing what they thought right for the club.The main culprits obviously V2001 with there amateur school boy enthusiasm and the golum like protection of there precious.

If find it unnerving and suspicious how quietly they have disappeared.

Things will be sorted and we will continue as a club one way or the other I'm sure it's just the frustration of beeing teased by KR

That's upsetting everyone.

With a multimillionaire fan Port Vale will never go out of existence.

Ps Jimmy hope you are well

So SEO should not have happened and they should have just sat back and let the numbskulls drive the club into a bigger hole should they?

I think personally that the other 2 bids or whatever how many there was should be announced publically so we know who they r. Mo this is your opportunity ,can the door be any wider for u to get yourself in Vale Park,after all the this and that, and the if I remember didn't u inflame the whole situation for your own ends so come on then u want it surely if so u will never get a better opportunity.

Personally think all preferred bids should join together and get this club out of the dark gloomy waters.

KR should be finding out who the other parties r and asking them to come on board with him.

If people love the Vale then prove it I know the fans do,I know MA does if MO (says he does )then come on m8 prove it.

Sorry to disappoint but he said the other day he has zero interest in owning Vale anymore.

Archived