onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Happy Clappers Club

19 minutes ago, Conrad said:

2k per week, I’d imagine most of them are, bar the young kids.

I will say this and wait for the usual 'Chip on shoulder' remarks

These players are an absolute disgrace and insult to the fans of Port Vale and most not even trying and no heart yet we hear they are on nearly 9k a month

One poster commented on one thread how 'Modern football pros wouldn't put up with MA's style of management'...I don't think any manager should put up with footballers with no passion heart or fight. They are privilged to play for the mighty Port Vale and are insulting the fans with their lacklustre displays

If it is true what you say (I would love to know how we can work out players wages or what the link of the source of information is) then these players need to GO...what an insult to the fans who pay for ST's and earn a fraction of these players

Edited by Killersrevenge44
  • Like 3

Advert

20 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I will say this and wait for the usual 'Chip on shoulder' remarks

These players are an absolute disgrace and insult to the fans of Port Vale and most not even trying and no heart yet we hear they are on nearly 9k a month

One poster commented on one thread how 'Modern football pros wouldn't put up with MA's style of management'...I don't think any manager should put up with footballers with no passion heart or fight. They are privilged to play for the mighty Port Vale and are insulting the fans with their lacklustre displays

If it is true what you say (I would love to know how we can work out players wages or what the link of the source of information is) then these players need to GO...what an insult to the fans who pay for ST's and earn a fraction of these players

For the record, I have no idea what the vale players earn, but 2k per week is not excessive for league one footballers and a fair few are on considerabley more, though not necessarily at vale.

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Didn't go yesterday so is it right some applauded us off ?

I went.

I tell you what, when I got to the ground I actually felt positive.  Not for the game, but for the fact that we have got great fans really.  We can give ourselves a raw deal sometimes, slag each other off for being negative same for happy clapping etc.

But to take the numbers we did yesterday (and consistently take everywhere really) on the run we're on, with the team we've got, to a fixture where the result was a formality and the club in the state its in was pretty bloody impressive.  All the usual songs were out and everyone was behind the team from then pretty much until the second goal went in.

The clubs bigger than anything we've got sitting in the office upstairs.

It's imperative he goes sooner rather than later or I genuinely fear we could be the best supported club in the national league.

But to answer your question Darren mate, I didn't notice anybody clapping.  I left pretty sharpish on the full-time whistle and used the facilities before exiting.  All I heard were boos, you're not fit to wear the shirt and David flitcroft get out of our club (which I wholeheartedly joined in with).

Each to their own, but how even the happiest of clappers could clap that yesterday i cannot comprehend.

Edited by eh up nah
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Loft and Uche are on more than that. Massey would be. Probably Grant. A few are over 2k a week.

Their all stealing a wage bar garrity, Chislet & ripley 

Edited by Vtid
  • Thanks 1

You can’t believe everything you read on the internet but I also hear other sources close to the club. 
This isn’t me calling anyone out. The information is out there.

Our annual wage budget is around 3.2 million. Which would be about right considering we were mainly around the 2 to 2.5 million mark in league 2.

Now breaking that down individually. Again the information is out there.

Per week.

Uche. 4500. 
Ojo. 4300. 
Grant. 3400. 
Massey. 3200. 
Loft. 2700. 
Iacovitti. 2500. 
Garrity. 2500. 
Ripley. 2400. 
Jones. 2400. 
Chisnall. 2300. 
Wilson. 2100. 
Lowe. 2100. 
Debrah. 2100. 
Clarke. 1900. 
Smith. 1900. 
Leutweilwer. 810. 
Plant. 510. 

Then there’s the kids and loanees.

So the next time you say “just get behind the lads” it’s time to take a step back and get some perspective when you’re going work and not earning those figures in a month.

I wouldn’t pay most of that lot with washers but that’s where the money has gone. That’s what the DOF has bought. That’s where Carols and the clubs money goes. 
Yet she defends the indefensible.

Unbelievable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Didn't go yesterday so is it right some applauded us off ?

Yes, some applauded the players, others abused the players, some abused their fellow Valiants, some commiserated their fellow Valiants, some just scratched their heads in a daze, so no different than many other away games this season other than some of the anger at the situation the club have allowed to develop seems to have given way to resignation.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

You can’t believe everything you read on the internet but I also hear other sources close to the club. 

Our annual wage budget is around 3.2 million. Which would be about right considering we were mainly around the 2 to 2.5 million mark in league 2.

Per week.

Uche. 4500. 
Ojo. 4300. 
Grant. 3400. 
Massey. 3200. 
Loft. 2700. 
Iacovitti. 2500. 
Garrity. 2500. 
Ripley. 2400. 
Jones. 2400. 
Chisnall. 2300. 
Wilson. 2100. 
Lowe. 2100. 
Debrah. 2100. 
Clarke. 1900. 
Smith. 1900. 
Leutweilwer. 810. 
Plant. 510. 

So the next time you say “just get behind the lads” it’s time to take a step back and get some perspective when you’re going work and not earning those figures in a month.

I wouldn’t pay most of that lot with washers but that’s where the money has gone. That’s what the DOF has bought. That’s where Carols and the clubs money goes. 

Unbelievable.

These wages are mind boggling

There's only Ripley, Garrity Clarke and maybe Plant who I think could justify there wages the rest are absolutely stealing a wage  The ultimate P### takes are Uche , Ojo  , Grant ,Massey , Loft , Jones , chusnall, lavacotti, Lowe, , wilson & debrah ,may as well chucked the money down the drain 

I don't know how some of these can sleep at night they're a bunch of leaches  Carol ffs , wake up , Fraudcroft is bad news 

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

These wages are mind boggling

There's only Ripley, Garrity Clarke and maybe Plant who I think could justify there wages the rest are absolutely stealing a wage  The ultimate P### takes are Uche , Ojo  , Grant ,Massey , Loft , Jones , chusnall, lavacotti, Lowe, , wilson & debrah ,may as well chucked the money down the drain 

I don't know how some of these can sleep at night they're a bunch of leaches  Carol ffs , wake up , Fraudcroft is bad news 

I don’t think you’ll find a club who operate on anything less than around 2.5 million a year in this league. So it’s not so much the money being paid, it is like you say, the quality for your buck.

Thats a glaring reason why Flitcroft should be sacked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Per week.

Uche. 4500. 
Ojo. 4300. 
Grant. 3400. 
Massey. 3200. 
Loft. 2700. 
Iacovitti. 2500. 
Garrity. 2500. 
Ripley. 2400. 
Jones. 2400. 
Chisnall. 2300. 
Wilson. 2100. 
Lowe. 2100. 
Debrah. 2100. 
Clarke. 1900. 
Smith. 1900. 
Leutweilwer. 810. 
Plant. 510. 

Unbelievable.

Wow what a ruck of money .

It's about time they started earning it .

I agree with your post .

I'm flabbergasted how much some are on there dreadful players .

I'd be ripping up there contracts tomoz .

Deary me

A month some of them fair enough

A week your having a laugh .

No wonder they cannot afford buy a striker Massey 3200 X 4 =12800 a month .

This is league one not champions league .

Them wages are astronomical .

They play at half pace and they getting rewarded like this 

I'm disgusted 

Edited by Devine intervention