onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

League One 23/24

2 hours ago, PV1973 said:

On about gates could a “marquee” signing help boost sales or generate more interest? I forget now but did the return of Pope give us a boost in that preseason?  We’ve lost a fan favourite in wozza so who could come in that would raise morale? With the greatest respect players like Sang don’t get people excited. 

Who would get you excited?

Advert

On 15/06/2023 at 15:39, Vale 1971 said:

Because the way we have played since NYD more often than not .
So any signings opened with open arms for me especially if they improve the retained staff of which they must do vastly if we are to stop this downturn in overall everything since NYD
UTV

Sent from my SM-A202F using onevalefan mobile app

I think we have pinpointed the key issues and made a good first summer signing. No one is going to make their fortune coming to PV but Sang saw it as the land of opportunity. Hope others will too. 

On 15/06/2023 at 14:50, WV said:

Who would get you excited?

You know I had no idea til I saw some of todays transfer news. In recent times players wozza, Gibbo, smith have been my favourites for different reasons. So whilst totally out of our league I think a Kane Wilson type signing would get me excited. 

On 29/05/2023 at 20:18, darren1810 said:

Football wise I'd agree as we can't compete. 

But the 3 who have departed brought 9000 fans between them. Over 200 grand in the Vale coffers. 

A lot of money to a club our size. 

Or playing devils advocate...

Well done to to  Vale to get into the league just at the right time to capture those large away followings and give our coffers an extra boost...as you say 200K is a lot for a club our size.

Realistically having Wednesday and Ipswich in league 1 is unlikely  to be a regular occurrence so glad we cashed in when we could.

Archived