onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratt would save Vale

Mo Chaudry (taken from facebook):

"I am amazed to read today that Bratt and Co would be prepared to help save the Vale.

What a ridiculous statement to make Mr Bratt, was it not on your watch that Vale was destroyed, quite a saviour hey?

I had been prepared to pay over the odds then, to help the Vale to have a secure future whilst there was a chance.

All the shareholders could have retained their shares, all the creditors would have been paid, no one would have lost.

We could have been pushing for promotion. But no, you and your gang decided unilaterally that you knew better, you spent your energies on a smear campaign rather then focus on helping the club.

You failed to listen,you failed in your duties to do what was best for the Club and even worse you made sure you got your money out, you cut and ran.

I suggest you keep on running, you mis-managed, lied and cheated to stay in power and keep others out.

All the fans and shareholders have paid the price for your incompotence,ignorance and prejeudice.

You and your cohorts failed in your fiduciary duty.

If i was you i would be more concerned with what the Administrator will unearth!!"

Advert

I think he's mentally ill...

I did consider that.I cant get my hear round why he would want to come back.Considering his age,health,family etc.

Or considering what has been posted over the last few months - is he trying to save himself,more than save Port Vale?

Mo Chaudry (taken from facebook):

"I am amazed to read today that Bratt and Co would be prepared to help save the Vale.

What a ridiculous statement to make Mr Bratt, was it not on your watch that Vale was destroyed, quite a saviour hey?

I had been prepared to pay over the odds then, to help the Vale to have a secure future whilst there was a chance.

All the shareholders could have retained their shares, all the creditors would have been paid, no one would have lost.

We could have been pushing for promotion. But no, you and your gang decided unilaterally that you knew better, you spent your energies on a smear campaign rather then focus on helping the club.

You failed to listen,you failed in your duties to do what was best for the Club and even worse you made sure you got your money out, you cut and ran.

I suggest you keep on running, you mis-managed, lied and cheated to stay in power and keep others out.

All the fans and shareholders have paid the price for your incompotence,ignorance and prejeudice.

You and your cohorts failed in your fiduciary duty.

If i was you i would be more concerned with what the Administrator will unearth!!"

Just about sums it up.........................

I think this is close to the mark. Bill is obviously missing the limelight and the Sentinel are happy to oblige because the Port Vale freak show hasn't produced any good stories this week.

The quotes are full of Bratt's usual contradictions (e.g. The fans gave me and my family lots of grief but I would save the club... type of stuff).

It is a non-story and a bit mischievous by the Sentinel. Bratt and Oliver are probably loving it watching people rip each other to pieces.

This could boost numbers for Wednesday's meeting if fans thought the 'Bratt Pack' were returning?:unsure:

Archived