onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

season ticket prices

stowers171

Does anybody know how much season tickets were this year? i had 1 but cant remember. Only stoke have got theres on 4 next season at £344 in the boothen end. Surely ours have got to be around the £200 mark next season if our premier neighbours are that price or we be loosing alot more younger supporters.

Advert

Depends where you sit but cheapest was £249 I think for a renewal.

i still think they have got to go abit lower to attract new supporters. The £183 for 5000 was a great deal. who decides the price while were in admin? is it BY? if so think it could be worth commenting on at the meeting next wednesday.

Does anybody know how much season tickets were this year? i had 1 but cant remember. Only stoke have got theres on 4 next season at £344 in the boothen end. Surely ours have got to be around the £200 mark next season if our premier neighbours are that price or we be loosing alot more younger supporters.

Stoke supporters then, will pay £18 (less than what we pay to see Vale play the likes of Cheltenham and Burton) a game to watch the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd plus the rest!!:laugh:

Says it all really, doesnt it

Stoke supporters then, will pay £18 (less than what we pay to see Vale play the likes of Cheltenham and Burton) a game to watch the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd plus the rest!!:laugh:

Says it all really, doesnt it

No, you are comparing their season ticket prices to our open prices!

Our season ticket prices are around £11 per game!!

No, you are comparing their season ticket prices to our open prices!

Our season ticket prices are around £11 per game!!

I just knew you were going to say that:laugh: But it still doesnt make it any better though, does it?

Archived