onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

season ticket prices

stowers171

Advert

Question for Wednesday I guess as I don't particularly trust Krasner. I would imagine it will either be clearly stated on the tickets themselves or on the renewal letters.

I wonder if they will also refund money if it is announced that an ex director is involved in any winning bid:ohmy:

Full Season ticket prices:

Adults £230 (£10 a game)

U-21's/OAP's £172.50 (£7.50 a game)

U-17's/Students/Unemployed £115 (£5 a game)

Half Season Ticket Prices (12 games):

Adults £144 (£12 a game)

U-21's/OAP's £108 (£9 a game)

U-17's/Students/Unemployed £72 (£6 a game)

6 Game ticket:

Adults £84 (£14 a game)

U-21's/OAP's £63 (£10.50 a game)

U-17's/Students/Unemployed £42 (£7 a game)

Family Stand

Prices as above but U-14's £69 (£3 a game), U-11's £46 (£2 a game) and U-7's £23 (£1 a game) with a paying adult.

Matchday Prices

Adults £16

U-21's/OAP's £12

U-17's/Students/Unemployed £8

You exchange your 12 and 6 game tickets for a match ticket for any of the games in the season so shift workers, students who live away, people who want to pick and choose their games benefit and the club get more money in advance.

Reasonable prices across the board and an incentive for all to buy in advance which gives the club a stable financial footing going into the season.

if these are real then for me they are too cheap = if we are going to get promotion we need a decent wage budget and that comes from us digging a bit deeper in the first place - £10 a game is to cheap===

Full Season ticket prices:

Adults £230 (£10 a game)

U-21's/OAP's £172.50 (£7.50 a game)

U-17's/Students/Unemployed £115 (£5 a game)

Half Season Ticket Prices (12 games):

Adults £144 (£12 a game)

U-21's/OAP's £108 (£9 a game)

U-17's/Students/Unemployed £72 (£6 a game)

6 Game ticket:

Adults £84 (£14 a game)

U-21's/OAP's £63 (£10.50 a game)

U-17's/Students/Unemployed £42 (£7 a game)

Family Stand

Prices as above but U-14's £69 (£3 a game), U-11's £46 (£2 a game) and U-7's £23 (£1 a game) with a paying adult.

Matchday Prices

Adults £16

U-21's/OAP's £12

U-17's/Students/Unemployed £8

You exchange your 12 and 6 game tickets for a match ticket for any of the games in the season so shift workers, students who live away, people who want to pick and choose their games benefit and the club get more money in advance.

Reasonable prices across the board and an incentive for all to buy in advance which gives the club a stable financial footing going into the season.

That would be fantastic but I dare say that the Administrator will not have sufficient latitude to comply.

they're not real I just thought they were realistic. The on the gate price isn't stupidly low but there is an incentive for the majority to buy up front. This should give the club a decent sized budget to work with and any cup run or windfall could be used to reinvest as opposed to keeping the wolves at bay like the last lot.

fair enough - maybe we could a decent quality strip for once and spend the rest of our money on them as well===

It has been said earlier that Krasner will be announcing ST prices at the Meeting on Wednesday. Will people buy as soon as they go on sale or wait to see who eventually procures the club? IMHO, the more STs sold; the more the Administrator could expect from the winning bidder.

Either that or the more bidders will be willing to offer.......on the basis of guaranteed first income.....

Agreed but the question was asked and I gave the right answer! ;)

Besides which in your scenario any money would be given back to ST holders.

You would have to be absolutely barmy to purchase a ST when theres currently no guarantee of the club being in existance next season & even more barmy to take the word of admins that you will get money back.

I personally will buy when i see a new owner signed & sealed and one that doesnt involve any ex board cronies. Come on Mo push a deal through.

You would have to be absolutely barmy to purchase a ST when theres currently no guarantee of the club being in existance next season & even more barmy to take the word of admins that you will get money back.

I personally will buy when i see a new owner signed & sealed and one that doesnt involve any ex board cronies. Come on Mo push a deal through.

Would you buy shares in the new owners company? Suppose nobody bought season tickets and all the investors pulled out thier bids? Where would we be then?

Would you buy shares in the new owners company? Suppose nobody bought season tickets and all the investors pulled out thier bids? Where would we be then?

i would be prepared to make a pledge to buy IF we have a club, but no buyer then i wont be handing a penny over.

Sorry but i would hard for my money & dont hand my hard earned over on a wing n a prayer.

Archived