onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gerald Krasner

Tone

The SC or the SC committee?

Caroline, I think all Port Vale fans will have a part to play by trying to persuade any creditors they know or who they may use for instance to vote in favour of the CVA

If required I think doing a mailshot requesting their support could be an option too

We shouldn't take anything for granted and failing to get the CVA puts our club in serious risk. I'm sure we will know more as time progresses

Advert

The SC, I thought we were on about me?

The SC is nearly 1,400 people.

Sorry, I hadn't noticed that you had taken your SC hat off...

The taxman does not have a 25% share and Bob and Gerald were quietly confident, with some hard work, they could secure a CVA

I believe the SC could play an important part in that process too but more of that later

I need to read more carefully, it seems... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I hadn't noticed that you had taken your SC hat off...

I do not have an SC hat, I have NEVER made an official comment on behalf of the SC and I never will. The sentinel often phone me and I always refuse to comment - I speak for no one but myself and have said so many many times

If I can give info on a question asked I will give info or would you rather me ignore questions even if I know the answer?

There is also an Supporters Club username on here for anything official. If you are not able to seprate me from the SC and official statements then I'll stick to PVO.

Caroline, I think all Port Vale fans will have a part to play by trying to persuade any creditors they know or who they may use for instance to vote in favour of the CVA

If required I think doing a mailshot requesting their support could be an option too

We shouldn't take anything for granted and failing to get the CVA puts our club in serious risk. I'm sure we will know more as time progresses

Due to SEO this is the first season we wont have a complete season of match-day programmes. We are hoping to contact Regal to ask if we could buy the programmes we have missed directly from them. I know it wont cost £35k but may go a little way to create a favourable relationship.

Due to SEO this is the first season we wont have a complete season of match-day programmes. We are hoping to contact Regal to ask if we could buy the programmes we have missed directly from them. I know it wont cost £35k but may go a little way to create a favourable relationship.

That's a great idea but I am guessing the unsold ones will be in the club shop rather than with regal

To be fair, Regal have been fantastic and I think they are the very very least of the clubs problems regarding a CVA. I have spoken with Peter several times and he is very very supportive of the club and the fans

But still a great gesture and the sorts of things we need to be thinking about with all the other creditors etc

Maybe as has been suggested on here already it is part of valueing the club? Players being an asset and all that

They are mostly out of contract at the end of the season.......

The only thing this exercise has achieved is to unsettle a former close knit group of players.

They are mostly out of contract at the end of the season.......

The only thing this exercise has achieved is to unsettle a former close knit group of players.

right, so its all down to the administrators hmm

nothing to do with adams losing it on the radio, not being a leader when he's needed most

nothing to do with god knows how many directors getting us in this situation

nothing to do with the players not being paid by former directors

all people who have helped to nearly destroy our club but it is solely down to people tasked with saving the club?

If we have to get rid of players then so be it if that ultimately means the club survives. People seem to be forgetting how serious this situation is.

Admin never was and never will be an easy option, we're in admin because outgoings are far more than incomings, we're millions in debt and that has to be turned around

Its not going to be reduced by doing nothing and people have to realise that

as for unsettling a close knit group, 20 are out of contract, they've hardly set the world alight in the number of years many have been together, its highly likely a new owner will not want Adams and there will be a massive clear out anyway. If it were a side that'd won back to back promotions I could maybe understand the concern but we do have to remember we're talking about the very survival of the club

That has to come before any individuals doesn't it?

Just because we are in admin does not mean everything is fine and our future is guaranteed. I'm not trying to be gloomy or scare people, just be realistic

Tone

TBH I would put more trust in the professional judgement of GK than that of Miller & Deakin.

I am struggling to understand your agenda in bringing this up at this point in time.

Is it the same agenda you had in speaking out in favour of the Blue Sky deal?

Tone

TBH I would put more trust in the professional judgement of GK than that of Miller & Deakin.

I am struggling to understand your agenda in bringing this up at this point in time.

What he said

Tone

What he said

I was not alone in "speaking out in favour" of the Blue Sky deal. I was wrong. I was wrong to believe that it was true and wrong to trust Peter Miller's word. I accept that.

But I had no "agenda" then and I have none now.

But this is not about me, or either of you. Let's try and keep personal matters out of it.

My question was, what do we think of Mr Krasner? Some folks have given their answers to that. Others have turned it into something else. But thank goodness there is some civility on here.

right, so its all down to the administrators hmm

nothing to do with adams losing it on the radio, not being a leader when he's needed most

nothing to do with god knows how many directors getting us in this situation

nothing to do with the players not being paid by former directors

all people who have helped to nearly destroy our club but it is solely down to people tasked with saving the club?

If we have to get rid of players then so be it if that ultimately means the club survives. People seem to be forgetting how serious this situation is.

Admin never was and never will be an easy option, we're in admin because outgoings are far more than incomings, we're millions in debt and that has to be turned around

Its not going to be reduced by doing nothing and people have to realise that

as for unsettling a close knit group, 20 are out of contract, they've hardly set the world alight in the number of years many have been together, its highly likely a new owner will not want Adams and there will be a massive clear out anyway. If it were a side that'd won back to back promotions I could maybe understand the concern but we do have to remember we're talking about the very survival of the club

That has to come before any individuals doesn't it?

Just because we are in admin does not mean everything is fine and our future is guaranteed. I'm not trying to be gloomy or scare people, just be realistic

If you really believe that i think that, then .. well, i give up.

The mess we find ourselves in, is down to none other than the directors, both past and recent past, that guided us here.

Micky Adams is obviously struggling to come to terms with it.

However, i will not ignore the fact that the latest news coming from the admin team at VP, has been misleading, to say the least.

It was said that no players NEEDED to be shipped out. Yet, it appears £20K wages + £50K Loan monies were required to fill a cash flow black hole...

An agent has been employed to tout for business for our players. Players that are not in need of being shipped out, apparently....

It was suggested that the agent was " valuing " our player assets, i merely countered pointing out that they were out of contract in months to come...

I have no problem coming to terms with our situation and where we are at. I DO have a problem with being led to believe that all was not going to be as bad as feared...

Can you really not see where I'm coming from?

I was not alone in "speaking out in favour" of the Blue Sky deal. I was wrong. I was wrong to believe that it was true and wrong to trust Peter Miller's word. I accept that.

But I had no "agenda" then and I have none now.

But this is not about me, or either of you. Let's try and keep personal matters out of it.

My question was, what do we think of Mr Krasner? Some folks have given their answers to that. Others have turned it into something else. But thank goodness there is some civility on here.

If you read my post properly then you would know I answered your question, but just so that there is no doubt here:

TBH I would put more trust in the professional judgement of GK than that of Miller & Deakin

I was merely trying understand why you started the thread and what you motivation was in doing so. You attached a link without making comment, very strange?

People start threads for all kinds of reason. Sometimes it is because they have heard a rumour, sometimes because they have some breaking news, sometimes they wish to find out information on a particular topic, sometime people start a thread because they have a political agenda.

It seemed to me you were just trying to muck-rack in a covert kind of way, hence the question what is your agenda or why did you start the thread?

As for not being civil, please tell me where I have not been civil or where I abused you personally?

If you read my post properly then you would know I answered your question, but just so that there is no doubt here:

TBH I would put more trust in the professional judgement of GK than that of Miller & Deakin

I was merely trying understand why you started the thread and what you motivation was in doing so. You attached a link without making comment, very strange?

People start threads for all kinds of reason. Sometimes it is because they have heard a rumour, sometimes because they have some breaking news, sometimes they wish to find out information on a particular topic, sometime people start a thread because they have a political agenda.

It seemed to me you were just trying to muck-rack in a covert kind of way, hence the question what is your agenda or why did you start the thread?

As for not being civil, please tell me where I have not been civil or where I abused you personally?

You baby faced assassin you.:razz::D:D:D:D

Archived