onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Mystery solved - the third bidder

Caroline Oakes

I know dude. But to be fair we are extra special over their.

I just don't see why people are nailing there colours to a mast when all we know about bidders is their names (....and even then we've got mystery ones), we know nothing about any content or terms of any bid.

Its like if I wing a blindfold on and go into the kitchen and pick what I want for tea, I might end up with a Beef Wellington or Bleech on toast.

I don't care. You are the son of Satan and I claim my Groupon teeth whitening voucher.

Advert

Someone has said on the Vale group on Facebook that a consortium led by a referee is interested, and, that the referee is Phil Dowd and that he was seen around Vale Park today..

I just think that's a daft rumour someone has thrown in there.

I have no doubt at all though that BB is involved in one of the other bids.

Someone has said on the Vale group on Facebook that a consortium led by a referee is interested, and, that the referee is Phil Dowd and that he was seen around Vale Park today..

Dowdy trains up the vale now and again I think and he is a vale fan. I'll ask him next time I see him but doubt he us anything to do with an investor

Dowdy trains up the vale now and again I think and he is a vale fan. I'll ask him next time I see him but doubt he us anything to do with an investor

Thought dowdy was a Leeds fan.

I used play football with his lad (kenny) and I can never remember them being vale tim?..

I doubt this rumour Will come to anything!!

Still it's a good rumour, I like them keep em coming :)

I remember nearly running Phil Dowd over once, he was jogging across High Lane and ran straight across Sprinkbank road, he didn't look too happy when i gobbed off at him, it was only when i got in the car i realised it was him. He really should learn the Green Cross Code.;)

Archived