onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Russia invade Ukraine

boslemportvale91

Advert

9 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

America first. Sod the rest. 

You mean the same guy who would have put the UK at the front of the queue for a trade deal and who was tired of China dumping goods in and walking all over America. Compare that guy to Obama/Biden who openly said the UK would be put at the back of the queue for any trade deal and who let all and sundry walk over the USA.

On 06/04/2022 at 12:32, Packmoor_vale said:

I’m not arguing mate i don’t know why I just don’t stick to the match day chats 

20 lies a day what were they doing following him around and checking everything he says 

It makes me chuckle when posters post the words Washington Post and lies in the same sentence as the WaPo and other left wing rags in the USA such as the New York Times are one big lie from start to finish.

Talk about the WaPo and "30k Trump lies", if they multiplied the "30k Trump lies" by a million the total lies together wouldn't equal the severity and the disgrace of the lie published and propagated by the WaPo and other MSM about Trump and Russian Collusion as it is now known and crystal clear that Hiliary Clinton and the Democratic Party paid for and were behind the Russian Collusion hoax all along but at the same time accused Trump of it.

If there is any justice then when John Durham concludes his investigation Hiliary Clinton and some members of the Democratic Party, FBI and CIA will end up in court charged with interfering with an election campaign, spying on and trying to unseat a democratically elected president. Hopefully they will taste what it's like to have armed SWAT teams breaking their house doors at 6 am cause that's what the "Intelligence community" did to Manafort and Gen. Flynn.

2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

You mean the same guy who would have put the UK at the front of the queue for a trade deal and who was tired of China dumping goods in and walking all over America. Compare that guy to Obama/Biden who openly said the UK would be put at the back of the queue for any trade deal and who let all and sundry walk over the USA.

How far did he get with our trade deal?  No point debating this Paul. Neither of us are going to change our minds. I see Trump has finally admitted he lost the election though. 

3 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

How far did he get with our trade deal?  No point debating this Paul. Neither of us are going to change our minds. I see Trump has finally admitted he lost the election though. 

He did lose as he's not President at the moment, the question is was it done fairly or not and that remains and looks like it will always remain unanswered.

19 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

He did lose as he's not President at the moment, the question is was it done fairly or not and that remains and looks like it will always remain unanswered.

He claimed he’d won and had lots of info about fiddled voting machines and missing votes. Now he says it was all down to Russia and China. It was as fair as the previous election that he won. 

15 hours ago, The_godfather said:

The American obsession with military and the enormous military-industrial complex which creates jobs/money, and lines the pockets of lots of big companies is what drives the expenditure.

What's wrong with creating jobs/money, incidentally many, many high paying jobs for workers and not only that but many spin-offs from R&D which find use in day to day life and medical use etc and vice versa.

I guess you'd just like Russia and China to have carte blanche and build up their military strength so they can wade into any country they want to unopposed to spread their political message and wisdom.

15 hours ago, The_godfather said:

Particularly love the way that you talk about Biden - one of the most centrist in the whole Democrat party - and 'his' 'progressives', as if they are not critical of much of what the government does. You do know what progressive means, right? Looking/moving forward, not back.

Tell me what's looking forward about damaging a country's energy production/policy and creating a 40 year high rate of inflation which hurts those with lowest incomes the most, what's forward looking about the immigration carnage on the southern border, a 20 year high violent crime rate through "Defund the Police policy" of his administration, promoting CRT in schools which ultimately will lead to more racial tension and ultimately segregation if it isn't stopped etc etc.

Joe Biden has been a disaster, his poll numbers reflect it. 

34 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

He claimed he’d won and had lots of info about fiddled voting machines and missing votes. Now he says it was all down to Russia and China. It was as fair as the previous election that he won. 

It'll all come out in the wash. The midterms are going to be particularly interesting.

Anyway it's the wrong thread.

On 08/04/2022 at 12:35, Emile said:

How far do Russia need to go before we intervene? 

Why were we so quick to defend the people of Syria, or fight the Iraqi's but won't intervene against Ukraine?

Do you mean in a direct military sense, against a nuclear power?

Didn't Saddam have WMD?

Does having nuclear weapons mean a country can do whatever they want to another one?

Does creating a no-fly zone above Ukraine constitute as an act of war against Russia? 

I thought we were the world police?

1 minute ago, Emile said:

Didn't Saddam have WMD?

Does having nuclear weapons mean a country can do whatever they want to another one?

Does creating a no-fly zone above Ukraine constitute as an act of war against Russia? 

I thought we were the world police?

No WMD found,

It is not the country that is the problem, it is having a monster in charge.

A no-fly zone has to be patrolled otherwise ineffective, and could lead to aerial clashes which could lead to war or it would be a deterrent. Up to now no NATO member is willing to risk it. 

We are not the world police, defence is our purpose. Illegal invasions have been carried out in the past under various pretexts, 

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

No WMD found,

It is not the country that is the problem, it is having a monster in charge.

A no-fly zone has to be patrolled otherwise ineffective, and could lead to aerial clashes which could lead to war or it would be a deterrent. Up to now no NATO member is willing to risk it. 

We are not the world police, defence is our purpose. Illegal invasions have been carried out in the past under various pretexts, 

My point exactly.

We went to war with a supposed nuclear power in Iraq

We interfered in Syria because we were worried Asad was going to commit genocide.

But we don't want to create a no fly zone in Ukraine because it would be a declaration of war against the Russians.  

1 hour ago, Emile said:

My point exactly.

We went to war with a supposed nuclear power in Iraq

We interfered in Syria because we were worried Asad was going to commit genocide.

But we don't want to create a no fly zone in Ukraine because it would be a declaration of war against the Russians.  

We followed the US into the Middle East, but the US does not want to start a war with Russia.  The EU may if any of the Baltic states are invaded.

Archived