onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Blinded By Hatred?

Memphis

Advert

I read with dismay that people are using a potential none announcement of administration as an excuse not to attend the match tonight.

I think a few home truths are neccessary.

There are many on this site that have become so blinded by their hatred for those that have, admittedly, nearly bought our club to it's knees, that they can no longer see the bigger picture.

Tonight there will be players and staff who are working for NOTHING!! People who have familes to feed and mortgages to pay. It was reported last night that Micky Adams gave the players special leave on Saturday, if they wanted it, as they had been through enough. Did they turn their backs on the club? No they didn't. They played in the knowledge that they wouldn't be getting paid. That's loyalty.

Do you not feel that they deserve even the smallest bit of respect and support?

Face facts - this lot are dead men walking.

We have 2 choices - admin or liquidation. If anybody thinks that Lloyd, Oliver or Deakin can cling on are fooling yourselves.

I'll be handing over my £20.50 tonight, safe in the knowledge that Lloyd et al will not be getting their grubby mitts on it, and in the hope that it helps pay a wage to one of the players.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

My brother in law and nephew, both SCFC season ticket holders have all ready bought their tickets for tonights game in support of Vale

Its my view whether we are actually in admin or not that we have to show this club is actually worth saving.

Just because people attend the match... Doesn't mean the players will get paid!! Some Plymouth players didn't get paid for months!!

Yes I agree it's abit of a boost for players by supporting them... But I'm sure the players would prefer to get paid than too receive abit of support...

If you want to show the players your real support then... Don't attend!! And donate your £20.50 into the SC fund where at least the players will get abit of money!!

Or if you have abit of money.. Then do both.. Watch and pay... But to be honest I can't see how going to the game is going too boost there mind sets at all... So dunna see the point

I read with dismay that people are using a potential none announcement of administration as an excuse not to attend the match tonight.

I think a few home truths are neccessary.

There are many on this site that have become so blinded by their hatred for those that have, admittedly, nearly bought our club to it's knees, that they can no longer see the bigger picture.

Tonight there will be players and staff who are working for NOTHING!! People who have familes to feed and mortgages to pay. It was reported last night that Micky Adams gave the players special leave on Saturday, if they wanted it, as they had been through enough. Did they turn their backs on the club? No they didn't. They played in the knowledge that they wouldn't be getting paid. That's loyalty.

Do you not feel that they deserve even the smallest bit of respect and support?

Face facts - this lot are dead men walking.

We have 2 choices - admin or liquidation. If anybody thinks that Lloyd, Oliver or Deakin can cling on are fooling yourselves.

I'll be handing over my £20.50 tonight, safe in the knowledge that Lloyd et al will not be getting their grubby mitts on it, and in the hope that it helps pay a wage to one of the players.

Well Said!!! I will be there in full support of our boys and Micky!!

If you want to show the players your real support then... Don't attend!! And donate your £20.50 into the SC fund where at least the players will get abit of money!!

Who will divvy the money out?

Who will pay their PAYE?

Who will pay their NI?

It's going to have to go through the club at some point.

As stated, Liquidation or Admin

If there is any night to go the Vale it is tonight

1. For the Money - With the scrutiny on the club at the moment the cash will not easily go missing

2. For the Numbers - to show there is a club that can thrive

3. For the ****** Mindedness - A Defiance against all odds the Club will survive

4. For the History - To be a part of a turning point in the very long history of the Vale

5. For the Craic - It will be as they say 'Highly Charged Atmosphere'

6. For the Players - They are going well at the moment and they are going to get a 10 point kick in the guts none of their making, they will need to see everyone is behind them

Please add more until any arguments for not going wither and die

Good Luck

Archived