onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Blinded By Hatred?

Memphis

Advert

I would agree with Memphis's OP. There's a lot of blind hatred around. With good reason. But it's getting to the point of paranoia. I also see your point Caroline, but surely there comes a time when it's all hands to the pumps, otherwise we'll have no club to support? Do you really think the current lot will be there in a few days time? They're fooked big style. For the simple reason that these small and pathetic men can't pay the bills, and no one will give them any money. We have bigger things to worry about - the future of our club. Only IMO of course. And on this front turning up and getting behind the nil paid lads is the best thing to do.

I'm really struggling to understand why the Council are not making OR are not announcing their decision.

I don't disagree with anyone's stance here. I can only speak for me, and i won't be attending while the current bunch is in control.

They are not in control now.Everything they do will be looked at by either the administrator or the liquidator (God forbid) and any shady goings on will be jumped on, now is the time to get back in the ground so that we can be seen to be a viable business and to give support to the players and staff.

I understand everyone has their own reasons for going/not going and whatever the reasons are, they should be respected.

I was one of the people who bought a season ticket on the back of the supposed 'Blue Sky' investment so I will be there anyway. But to be honest I think that the very least we, as supporters can do, is to go and back Micky and the lads, admin today or not. They are giving their all and, as has been said, for no pay and that is a sacrifice they are prepared to make for the club, maybe we all need to make one sacrifice tonight and go and support them. Just my opinion of course. :D

Does the fact that the council are in the driving seat now not prove anything?

V2001 are history, they have no more power. As for Bratt and the rumours of a 'white knight' job, the man couldn't organise an shag in a whore house, so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I'm really struggling to understand why the Council are not making OR are not announcing their decision.
Just a personal opinion, but these things take time. As far as I can see there is no way back for the no mark board. I guess it's down to whether you are prepared to take this leap of faith or not. I would personally, because I believe it and to show solidarity with the players and staff (Deakin excluded). Can't go but I'll be donating 20.50 to the fighting fund this PM.

Archived