onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Blinded By Hatred?

Memphis

It's post like this, which have absolutely no basis in reality, which stir people into a frenzy, and simply fan the flames.

Deakin is nothing, a nobody. His time is done. Move on. It does PVFC no good.

Why doesn't it have any basis in reality?

Why does a post such as dohas suddenly fan the flames more now than the same comment off anybody else 4/6 or 8wks ago?

How does Deakin go from public enemy no1 X-amount of wks ago to a nobody/a nothing man based on the council possibly putting us into admin?

He's still there isn't he? Therefore still making sure he gets something out of this for every day the council drag it out.

Every second he, lloyd, oliver are still sat in them seats, as far as i'm concerned, they are still taking what's not theirs to take.....

Advert

Just because people attend the match... Doesn't mean the players will get paid!! Some Plymouth players didn't get paid for months!!

Yes I agree it's abit of a boost for players by supporting them... But I'm sure the players would prefer to get paid than too receive abit of support...

If you want to show the players your real support then... Don't attend!! And donate your £20.50 into the SC fund where at least the players will get abit of money!!

Or if you have abit of money.. Then do both.. Watch and pay... But to be honest I can't see how going to the game is going too boost there mind sets at all... So dunna see the point

how on earth are you showing the players your support by not attending????? total bull,

Excellent post Memphis. I honestly cannot believe that some people are still saying they will not attend tonight due to their 'principles'. What a ****ing joke. Bill Bell's gone, Dean Glover's gone, Sinnott's gone, Bratts's gone, Miller's gone, the 3 remaining scrotes are gone in all but name, we have players who can't afford to pay fuel bills to get to training and STILL some people are not going to turn up.

Grow up, get a grip and support the club you say you love. If the club goes into liquidation then there is no doubt that those stubborn enough to still not attend from this point forwards will be partly culpible, at least in my eyes.

The players and staff who are playing tonight for free as well as potential sponsors and investors, and indeed the world at large need to see that PVFC can survive through the supporters getting behind them. Or on the other hand you can continue to stay at home and wonder why you have nothing to do on saturdays again next season.

Pick you up at 6.30 Lee ;)

Why doesn't it have any basis in reality?

Why does a post such as dohas suddenly fan the flames more now than the same comment off anybody else 4/6 or 8wks ago?

(1) How does Deakin go from public enemy no1 X-amount of wks ago to a nobody/a nothing man based on the council possibly putting us into admin?

(2) He's still there isn't he? Therefore still making sure he gets something out of this for every day the council drag it out.

Every second he, lloyd, oliver are still sat in them seats, as far as i'm concerned, they are still taking what's not theirs to take.....

(1) Did you not see him on BBC last night. He's a broken man. And should the Council put us into admin, he'll definitelty be a nothing man when the administrators come after him for the £100k for the nil paid shares. He stands to lose a hell of a lot, after which, I doubt he'll find employment that pays as well as he is used to. I take no pleasure in that fact.....acutally, I do.

(2) I very much doubt you will see Lloyd, Oliver or Deakin at the match today, or in the future. They are yesterdays men (and I use the term men loosely).

Excellent post Memphis. I honestly cannot believe that some people are still saying they will not attend tonight due to their 'principles'. What a ****ing joke. Bill Bell's gone, Dean Glover's gone, Sinnott's gone, Bratts's gone, Miller's gone, the 3 remaining scrotes are gone in all but name, we have players who can't afford to pay fuel bills to get to training and STILL some people are not going to turn up.

Grow up, get a grip and support the club you say you love. If the club goes into liquidation then there is no doubt that those stubborn enough to still not attend from this point forwards will be partly culpible, at least in my eyes.

The players and staff who are playing tonight for free as well as potential sponsors and investors, and indeed the world at large need to see that PVFC can survive through the supporters getting behind them. Or on the other hand you can continue to stay at home and wonder why you have nothing to do on saturdays again next season.

Pick you up at 6.30 Lee ;)

I'm not making any excuses and i've not changed my stance.

Personally i've always said i won't be back until they have all gone lock stock and barrel, i've never just moved my goalposts slightly to the left or right depending on whats happening.

I made my position quite clear and i stick by it whether you like it or not!

I read with dismay that people are using a potential none announcement of administration as an excuse not to attend the match tonight.

I think a few home truths are neccessary.

There are many on this site that have become so blinded by their hatred for those that have, admittedly, nearly bought our club to it's knees, that they can no longer see the bigger picture.

Tonight there will be players and staff who are working for NOTHING!! People who have familes to feed and mortgages to pay. It was reported last night that Micky Adams gave the players special leave on Saturday, if they wanted it, as they had been through enough. Did they turn their backs on the club? No they didn't. They played in the knowledge that they wouldn't be getting paid. That's loyalty.

Do you not feel that they deserve even the smallest bit of respect and support?

Face facts - this lot are dead men walking.

We have 2 choices - admin or liquidation. If anybody thinks that Lloyd, Oliver or Deakin can cling on are fooling yourselves.

I'll be handing over my £20.50 tonight, safe in the knowledge that Lloyd et al will not be getting their grubby mitts on it, and in the hope that it helps pay a wage to one of the players.

Well said--good sentiments--I hope people listen to your plea!

i think the SEO group need to come out with a statement. They had a massive impact on the immediate future of the vale, rightly or wrongly. due to the position of power they gained, they need to come out and say what vale fans should do tonight-stick your 20 quid in the turnstile or in a bucket. its poor form from SEO

I have protested, initially signed up to SeO, not spent money in the shop.

Quite frankly I find peoples reasoning for not attending tonight far to radical, I dont understand it it and do not support their views.

Fine thats your choice, i don't particularly care whether you support my view or not, it is my view nevertheless and thats that.

i think the SEO group need to come out with a statement. They had a massive impact on the immediate future of the vale, rightly or wrongly. due to the position of power they gained, they need to come out and say what vale fans should do tonight-stick your 20 quid in the turnstile or in a bucket. its poor form from SEO

I signed SEO from the start and i don't need anyone telling me what to do.

For the 4th time, if admin doesnt happen then i still wont be going but will go down and put the money in one of the buckets.

(1) Did you not see him on BBC last night. He's a broken man. And should the Council put us into admin, he'll definitelty be a nothing man when the administrators come after him for the £100k for the nil paid shares. He stands to lose a hell of a lot, after which, I doubt he'll find employment that pays as well as he is used to. I take no pleasure in that fact.....acutally, I do.

(2) I very much doubt you will see Lloyd, Oliver or Deakin at the match today, or in the future. They are yesterdays men (and I use the term men loosely).

To be honest mate i think Deakin is very good at looking like a downtrodden man and wouldn't trust that bloke if he told me white was white.

SEO was a website designed by one man, not a commitee a la Black and Gold.

The website, or pledge if you will, was designed as a warning to the board about the potential repercussions of their actions, or lack of.

SEO is an individuals choice, and there can be no statement of intent, other then the actions of individuals.

Archived